Share your Autumn and Christmas listings 2019

Hey Folksy Folk, I would love to see what everyone is working on/ have listed for the festive months! So Let’s share our Autumn and Winter lists, including anything for Halloween, thanksgiving and of course Christmas! Anything you are working on or have listed! Share away!

1 Like

I have some cotton Christmas gift bags which are re usable.

3 Likes

Just a couple of the Christmas items I have listed :yarn:

2 Likes

Hi I stopped off at this topic as was surprised on a very British site to see the use of the very American term Fall in the title.
Maybe Autumn would be a better word as to be honest I don’t think I have ever used the word fall in any other context than landing painfully and accidentally on the floor.:joy:

8 Likes

These look beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

They’ very cute! :heart:

1 Like

Lol got it :clap:t4:

That’s better :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m working on the Autumn collection for my dolls at the moment but I’m also going to start doing tiny tailored clothes for my little mice. Here’s a couple of examples. They are about the size of your finger and all come on the cutest little coat hangers.

4 Likes

Just starting on Christmas lol

10 Likes

Pretty Perfumed Seahorse

1 Like

Leave some treats out for Santa on this fun mug rug.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I saw Xmas cards in a shop today! It’s way too early for me, but here is something from my shop…

3 Likes

Heres some new ones I have listed this year - more to follow soon.

and of course I still have my nativity set listed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beautiful work everyone! Love seeing all this creativity! I’m currently working on my Christmas listings. Hopefully they’ll be up soon and I’ll post them here then :heart:

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7276138-Crochet-Lap-Blanket-Picnic-Blanket-Autumnal-Colours

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like