Share your High Fives!

Congrats on your milestone Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE very well deserved :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Lynn, catching you up!!

1 Like

Hi @melaniebarnes. Go to the front page, scroll down to ā€œBest-selling shopsā€. The top three are always on front page; there will be a red button there saying ā€œsee moreā€. Click on it and it will reveal the full best-sellers list. Well, the top 40 anyway.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you very much.

Well done @ScruffyBobsEmporium.

Yippee
Got my 500th sale today after waiting on 496 for a few weeks now.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone Mel @bluebellwoodturning :+1: :smiley:

Hi Lynn
Thank you for your good wishes
Mel

1 Like

Iā€™m so pleased to say I got my first sale with someone I donā€™t know this week :grin::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Well done on your 500th sale @bluebellwoodturning. Thatā€™s an amazing achievement. I made my 20th sale this week. Iā€™m catching you up, ha ha! Thatā€™s twice as much as Iā€™ve sold on the dark side over the same period, and three times as much in terms of revenue. (Who needs the dark side anyway?)

Well done, thatā€™s fantastic news!

Hurray, third ever sale for me today for two items :slight_smile: patience seems to be paying off finally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checked my sales - I canā€™t believe that if I get 8 more sales Iā€™ll be at the 100 mark - truly humbled and delighted! :grinning::hugs:

2 Likes

I opened my shop yesterday after taking a couple of weeks holiday and sold 48 items in one day!
It made me wonder what the record was for the number of things sold in one day on Folksy.

5 Likes

Wow Martine, thatā€™s quite something! Well done! Your new range is absolutely delightful, so Iā€™m not surprised. xx

Thanks Helen x

1 Like

Whoop whoop, had my first sake yesterday on folksy! Hope it starts picking up from here :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve just made 1600 all time sales in my shop, really chuffed about it :grin::blush::grin:

10 Likes

Congratulations Sue! Very well deserved. xx

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just been told that Iā€™ve won a New User of the Month Folksy Award! Quite shell-shocked but also very happy with that. Thank you everyone for being so supportive and welcoming me into the Folksy community. The award, along with my first sale yesterday, has made opening my Folksy Store seem very worthwhile. Paula xx :smile:

8 Likes