Share your High Fives!

@thegreetingscardshop well done! What a challenge from Folksy in that letter. That will keep you busy…

2 Likes

Congratulations SallyAnn :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks so much Paula :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations SallyAnn, I was thrilled when I got mine too :blush:

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure, Di @JollySmall. Here’s to many more.

Paula :smile: x

Yippee aye ay!!! I’ve just got my first review here on Folksy. It feels good when someone takes the time to make an appreciative comment - thank you dear customer :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Well done, Carol @SeaGlassSeaham! Yes, it’s a good feeling. Hope you have many more.

Paula :smile: x

1 Like

Thanks Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts x

1 Like

I’ve had my first sale! I’m so pleased as it’s taken a while. Here’s a photo:

6 Likes

I opened my folksy shop not too long before the lockdown ect, so I was very pleased after receiving my first order this week for a set of 2 handmade coasters featuring my very own puffin drawing! :smiley_cat: ~

9 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am a new shop to Folksy , setting up in March this year, and I just wanted to share my good news with you all. I have just had my first sale!!! I am over the moon.
Steve

7 Likes

Congratulations, its a brilliant feeling!

I am giving myself a high five because I have made 5 sales and one of them is overseas . Very chuffed . Thanks Folksy

5 Likes

A high five for me as I have just made my 50th sale :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

So pleased to have had my third and fourth sales after a quiet month :grin:An apron and a makeup bag going on their travels to the same lovely customer.

5 Likes

Three sales in less than a week! :dancer: :grinning: :dancer:

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday :slight_smile: I don’t know how I’m so late to this forum, considering I set up my Folksy shop in March! I’m very happy to share that I’ve made 26 sales via Folksy so far, which is great as it was unexpected! Plenty of progression to be made still. Please check out my jewellery pieces/shop, I’m always happy to answer any questions or make custom requests <3

I’m also on a few socials if you wish to follow me:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/roadtojewels
FB: www.facebook.com/roadtojewels
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/roadtojewels

I will also be announcing a Father’s Day giveaway on Monday!

Have a lovely weekend all! X

5 Likes

That’s amazing, congratulations!!

Wow huge congratulations!

Brilliant, after quite a while I’ve just made my first sale.
Must get my act together and get some more paintings completed and build my stock up. A sale certainly gives you inspiration

7 Likes