Share your High Fives!

Congratulations on your first sale Eric, here’s to many more for you. You have a lovely shop I’ve pinned a couple of your goodies to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board on Pinterest. :smiley:

Brilliant! Its a great feeling.

Thank you for your comment. I have sold quite a few through other channels but this is my first with Folksy, and it has a different feeling. More like a family sale. By the way I like your lovely prints

Get BlueMail for Android

Thank you for your very kind comments Lynn and for favouring my items and pinning them on Pinterest. It has certainly given me some encouragement to get on with more items. Love your shop and your items.

1 Like

100 sales!!

Hi all, I reached 100 sales last night. I still can’t quite believe it. I was feeling really low this weekend and then from nowhere people started saying lovely things on instagram and being really supportive (oblivious to how I was feeling) and I thought 'that’s really cheered me up" and then last night I got my 100th email from Folksy! I have to say, Folksy is a really supportive, friendly community. it’s just not like other platforms. So thank you to everyone who has bought from me or given me their words of wisdom over the last few months. You don’t know how much it has been appreciated!

6 Likes

I seemed to have reached 50 sales. Shot up from 25 very quickly! Happy day! :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations Liz, here’s to many more sales for you. x :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi just signed on and found I have had my first sale, so made up :smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations, here’s to many more!

1 Like

So excited, I just made my first sale. Thanks to this fantastic supportive community :heart:

6 Likes

Well done love your decorative heArts :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, still feeling boosted today :grin: And glad you like the hearts.

1 Like

That’s brilliant! Such a great feeling!

1 Like

I reached the big 100 sales yesterday! I never would have imagined it, even a few months ago!!

6 Likes

Congratulations! Very well deserved, you have some beautiful products, I’ve been eyeing up your masks for a while. They’re not compulsory here in Wales yet, but when they are, I’ll be hoping you have some left :blush:

So happy I’ve just made my first sale in my recently re-opened shop :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulation on your first sale @LikeAJourney :grinning:

Thank you @erkinwald, this is great motivation to make more, so I know what I’m doing this weekend :wink:

I would love to sign up but somehow it is not working as I might have signed up as a customer before. How do I sign up as a seller?

Thank you,
Paulomi

PS: I just got one of my designs featured. :slight_smile:
Also made my 4th sale.

1 Like

Hello Paulomi, I wouldn’t know re. signing up to the newsletter but well done on your sales, your items are lovely (I especially like the earrings!) - have just followed your shop :slightly_smiling_face:

Alexandra