Folksy Ltd

Share your High Fives!

Yay, congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Hi I sold something a few years ago but let my shop slip for a few years but signed up to be a proper member around lockdown as I have been making pendants, gradually building my shop up, with my products and was wondering if id ever get a sale imagine my absolute delight when I noticed Id sold one to a lady down south. I sell to friends and friends of family but such a thrill to sell to a stranger through my folksy platform so Ill be uploading some new designs very soon.

5 Likes

I’m so happy to announce I’ve reached 25 sales! :smile_cat: I opened my Folksy shop in April which has gradually picked up pace, and between here, Ebay, and facebook. I’m now receiving a new order almost every day :heart_eyes_cat: ~

Hi

I reached 200 sales last night. Soooo pleased…I know some people who have reached 1000+; what a dream that would be.

Liz @Sewtaylormadedesigns - your masks are lovely. People still comment on my Butterfly Mask.

SallyAnn

4 Likes

Woohoo, congratulation SallyAnn- WOW 200 sales! Here’s to the next 200 and many more after that :partying_face: :clap:

Congratulations SallyAnn :tada: Well done. xx

Yay, I’ve made my first sale today - feeling good :blush::blush:

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: here’s to many more!

@PoppyDarling, I hope so, it’s spurred me on to make more :blush:.

1 Like

Congratulations SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop xx

They were sweet tho!

Congratulations SallyAnn :tada::tada::tada: What a fantastic achievement!

Thank you so much xx

Congratulations Jane. I love the wool in your shop x

Thank you, they are fun to make too!!!