Share your High Fives!

I’m so happy to announce I’ve reached 25 sales! :smile_cat: I opened my Folksy shop in April which has gradually picked up pace, and between here, Ebay, and facebook. I’m now receiving a new order almost every day :heart_eyes_cat: ~

1 Like

Hi

I reached 200 sales last night. Soooo pleased…I know some people who have reached 1000+; what a dream that would be.

Liz @Sewtaylormadedesigns - your masks are lovely. People still comment on my Butterfly Mask.

SallyAnn

7 Likes

Woohoo, congratulation SallyAnn- WOW 200 sales! Here’s to the next 200 and many more after that :partying_face: :clap:

Congratulations SallyAnn :tada: Well done. xx

1 Like

Yay, I’ve made my first sale today - feeling good :blush::blush:

1 Like

Congratulations :clap: here’s to many more!

@PoppyDarling, I hope so, it’s spurred me on to make more :blush:.

1 Like

Congratulations SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop xx

They were sweet tho!

Congratulations SallyAnn :tada::tada::tada: What a fantastic achievement!

Thank you so much xx

Congratulations Jane. I love the wool in your shop x

Thank you, they are fun to make too!!!

Super happy to have just reached 500 sales - has taken a while but has been a lot of fun :slight_smile: Heres to the next 500 :champagne:

9 Likes

Congratulations Roz. A well-deserved achievement.

1 Like

Thanks Lynn xxx

1 Like

Thanks Helen xxx

1 Like

I’ve just made my first 5 sales today - which I think deserves a high five!
:raised_back_of_hand:
I’m a qualified naturopath & medical herbalist selling loose leaf herbal teas for health & well-being, which, in this year seems very necessary!

Thank you so much Folksy…
https://folksy.com/shops/ReplenishHerbalTeas

7 Likes

Woohoo, well done-here’s to many more! :clap: :partying_face:

1 Like

@PoppyDarling - thank you so much, I actually shed a tear of joy! so stoked :smiley:

1 Like

I made my 700th hundred sale yesterday. My first was December 2010 and it was nearly 3 months before my second one, I hope that doesn’t happen this year!

5 Likes