Share Your Sale Items Here!

Hi everyone! Do you have an item on sale/discounted that you’d like to share with us? Post your links below so we can see them.

Haven’t heard about our new Sales feature? Read about it here: New Sales & Discounts Feature on Folksy

We are considering introducing a Sales page or section on Folksy but for now we will use this forum thread as a way to highlight item sales in our newsletter and on our socials. We’re looking for listings with great product shots, read our advice on How To Be Featured on Folksy

Also just wanted to say a quick hello! I’m back from maternity leave and I’m so excited to chat with you all again :blush:

3 Likes

A Sales page or section on Folksy would be a great idea. It will be quite easy for customers for find offers.

Here are a couple of items from the ‘Sample Sale’ section of my shop for now…

1 Like
1 Like

Now all £5

1 Like
1 Like

I have a few items in my Sale sectin, including this purse

1 Like

I have a few items now listed in my sale section included some accessories which are perfect for autumn :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

I’ve a few cards and a small painting in my ‘Sale’

1 Like

Just discovered the new sale feature!

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Reduced Further

1 Like

Due to personal circumstances I be putting my folksy shop on a massive sale, not sure if and when I have to close for good. 50% off inclusive of sale items.

Discount code Closing50

Natalie x

I’m taking part in Super Seconds festival and have a dedicated sale section in my Folksy shop where everything is 50% off.

Best wishes,

Jess x

Dusky pink enamel earrings - Folksy 20% off these and two other pairs (bule and black) of enamelled copper earrings with sterling silver ear wires