Sharing your Handmades that are inspired by "under the Sea"

Thank you, that’s very kind.

I have had a fair few designs inspired by the sea, but all my sea-shells are sold out at the moment!

I do still have this fish pendant though!

By the way, I love your sea-horse <3 Very cleverly done!

Love Sam x

Thanks for your lovely comments Sam @Mermaid’s Purse Jewellery. Loving your Jewellery :smile:

1 Like

Don’t know if it quite copes as ‘under the sea’…?!

https://folksy.com/items/6796922-Bay-Breeze-Soy-Candle

But close enough!

How wonderful capturing the scent of your beautiful bay! Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

Here’s my Limited Edition A3 Print and funnily enough the beginning of the description starts with Under the sea…:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

You have a wonderful talent @HelenMcCartney. Thanks for sharing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks so much. That’s really lovely of you to say that. :smile:

1 Like

Aw thanks @Verchielbeadsandjewellery!

1 Like

I have this silver-enamel ring to add… :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Lovely piece of Jewellery. Thanks for sharing @JuditPatkosJewellery :sunglasses:

Many thanks @Verchielbeadsandjewellery! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I have a whole section in my shop, I do like to be beside the seaside. Here’s a bowl

And a driftwood boat

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/shops/Myhandycrafts
happy mermaid!!

4 Likes

This is a table centre piece I designed and made for sale at craft fairs. It is a combination of my illustration, dried flowers, hand crafted wood and pyrography. Inspired by marine fish; a beautiful new world with fantastic colours and shapes.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing @SoSewMegan very beautiful and unique pieces. :sunglasses:

thank you for sharing @MichaelTerryArtisanJewellery beautiful & intricate work. :sunglasses:

Ah thats beautiful @Myhandycrafts! Thank you for sharing. :sunglasses:

Here’s my jumping dolphin glass plate I made when I taught myself kiln carving.

1 Like

stunning piece of handcraft & I love the way you have shown pics to display the technique you have used. Thanks for sharing @MissyMacGlass :slightly_smiling:

1 Like