What Are Your Favourite Finds from Other Sellers Shops?

Hi there! I got to thinking, I see some beautiful and amazing work here on Folksy and probably a lot that doesn’t get shown or is known about. So that’s what this thread is all about and hopefully will show off some deserving work :hugs:

3 Likes

So here’s mine to kick us off, I come across this shop by accident and as we have not long had a fox terrier, I couldn’t believe my luck!
I’ve bought a number of items and I was so happy with them

https://folksy.com/shops/Foreverfoxed

9 Likes

This is a really good idea for a new showcase!

Personally I am completely hamfisted with needle and thread, so I love textile art created by other people. I was totally taken by this lovely bird, the work of Toffeekat Krafts. There are other colours and designs, but this was my favourite.

folksy.com/shops/ToffeekatKrafts

13 Likes

Great idea Steph @stephshortstationery
I love this shop of John’s @ArdsleyJewellery, OH bought me a beautiful necklace for my 70th from him and I’m so pleased with it.
This is just one of his other beautiful pieces

8 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m hoping the thread will promote those shops we don’t see much off and up until now, the shops you have mentioned Lynn @erkinwald and Judy @JudyAdams …I’ve Not seen or heard of ! So fingers crossed we all might find some unknown beauties :hugs:

5 Likes

This red infinity scarf is a lovely shade and looks great for a xmas stocking filler!

5 Likes

I must admit the thought of being an unknown beauty made me smile! I do post quite a bit on the Alphabet thread, the Favourite an Article from the shop above you thread, and always contribute to Theme of the Day suggestions, plus any other showcase that is appropriate for my work, but I don’t do social media, so my profile is probably at ground level! I’d like to give a shout out for this lovely pendant from Sharpiesjustwood, which looks so like a beautiful gem, yet is fashioned from wood. I favourited it a while ago and think it is really lovely.

@sharpiesjustwood

6 Likes

I LOVE everything that Alison makes @Macclesfieldbagworks

3 Likes

….and one other absolute beaut’ of a shop.
Suze & Roger @Brightonrocgothicmirrors

2 Likes

That’s amazing Judy @JudyAdams brilliant find !

1 Like

Hi @missc71 I’ve not seen Alisons shop before. Popped in to have a browse and saw a lovely denim bag, so thanks for that🤗

I’d also not seen any of your work, and I’m so pleased I have now…lovely !
I drink tea all day long so I’m partial to a cup or mug :grin:

3 Likes

Hi Steph…ditto, have just followed you on FB. I own one of Alison’s denim bags….and can honestly say, I receive so many compliments, every time I use it. I LOVE it…x

1 Like

……and thanks for starting such a lovely thread too x

1 Like

I am fascinated by ceramic vases here on Folksy. I just did a search and there are so many gorgeous creations…it’s hard to pick one to post here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much lovely lady xxx I am a little bit hopeless with the forums so I apologise if I’ve replied in the wrong way/place/thread!!!

2 Likes

This is a fab thread Steph, as so much can go amiss!

I love exploring for Folksy Fridays but sometimes things I love don’t always fit my chosen theme!

I recently found @RuehillJewellery and really like most of the shop to be honest!

Annie x

1 Like

Hi Annie,
That’s very kind of you to say! Not long joined Folksy and still trying to make my way around…

Thank you!
Claire@RJ x

2 Likes

As a ceramics maker I am fascinated by the way Sue Trevor takes items that are usually made in ceramic or metal or other hard surfaces, and translates them into a soft form. She has interpreted an electric food mixer into fabric form, which is amazing, but one of my favourites is this jug in mouthwatering colours. It reminds me of the famous surrealist fur cup and saucer created in 1936 by Meret Oppenheim in Paris - but I think it’s better than Oppenheim!
@SueTrevor

4 Likes

My pleasure Claire- there’s so much to see on Folksy, it’s easy to be missed- I’m really pleased to have come across your lovely shop and hope you get lots of sales!

Annie x

2 Likes

Great idea for a thread Steph @stephshortstationery . I’ve just seen this beautiful angel from a shop I haven’t spotted before

2 Likes