Shelter From The Storm

I have been reading the discussion started by Camilla with interest How does everyone feel this morning?
Now that the reality of yesterday’s Referndum results have sunk in I felt a post dedicated to positivity, tolerance and love might be a good idea - all sentiments which are bandied about regularly but are none the less valid for that.
This post is not intended to be political, more a little soothing balm to apply to a turbulent week and comes with affection and admiration for all fellow Folksy makers where ever they came from and where ever they’re going.
https://folksy.com/items/6837777-Snail-Love-Illustration-Print-

7 Likes

What better way to soothe body and soul than with a nice cup of tea?

we can indulge in those other national past times of complaining about the weather whilst waiting in a queue for the biscuits (it doesn’t matter what else is going on we will always talk about the weather whilst standing in queues). I’ll go put the kettle on.

5 Likes

How about a cool waterlily and dragonfly teacosy for the teapot that held @SashaGarrett soothing cup of tea :relaxed:

4 Likes

An angel of peace.

3 Likes

What a lovely idea for a thread. With my contribution I’m spreading some LOVE.

3 Likes

More love here too :smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t listed this yet, but Love Birds is my theme.

Edit, this is now listed.

7 Likes

I want all to feel welcome.

1 Like

Cedric the squirrel is very much sheltering from the storm we’ve had here in Kent today. The flooding’s been atrocious!

1 Like

We always find solace in the garden,especially when the only sound you can hear is that of the bees busy at their work.

2 Likes

The soothing fragrance of lavender - always a calming influence :blush:

2 Likes

Love and harmony.

I’ll spread a little love too x

Did anyone watch Adele at Glatonbury last night? If not, have a listen to what she said before performing Make You Feel My Love:

1 Like

What better way to share the love and show you care than send a personalised card to a newly married couple starting their lives together -

Fairy cake for all! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea!

Love to see a rainbow after the storm it heralds the sun

Perfect way to show some love x
https://folksy.com/items/6797986-Set-of-4-Heart-Drinks-Coasters-Reverse-Appliqu-Red-Heart-Coasters-for-Cups-

1 Like