Shop stats for July

Following on from the post about customers have decided to take a screenshot each month then can compare with last month and the same time next year. Come and join in as can be an interesting read.

July:

Sales for JULY Zero

Here’s mine:
I thought far more would be coming from Facebook and Instagram - quite surprising. What’s miscellaneous?

I just looked elsewhere on the forums and it said that misc is when someone clicks on a link from social media from an app - so it is probably Facebook and Instagram after all.

1 Like

Considering it’s been my first month, I’m pretty happy with that

Good idea. Here’s mine.

I always wondered what that was x

I’m glad to see that I’m still getting quite a few visitors from Instagram as I do try to post on there almost daily. I see I got 4 visits from the invisible man this Month too!

1 Like

Must try harder, I’ve not really been paying much attention to my instagram game recently!

I think I’m the only person looking at my shop, I’m just hopeless at social media, hate it with a passion.:frowning:

I haven’t been so active this month so not brilliant and I also have 2 visits from the invisible man! @thedotterypotter

One of the things I do is have a tick list for new products. Every time I make something new (which is not much lately) I post to FB, Instagram etc. At the same time as posting into my store. Must admit not been that active on SM July must do better for August.

So if you’re not using social media, miscellaneous can’t be people clicking on your posts on there. So I wonder what misc means?

I assumed that was under Folksy?

Could Misc be other search engines

Wonder if it’s Twitter?

Here’s mine for July

Yours are impressive

I’ve never looked at my figures for a whole month before, even though I look at them every morning for ‘motivation’ :laughing:!
I thought they looked a bit low, but then I remembered I was away for three weeks holiday, so it will be interesting to compare next months.

@MaisyMuffin Instagram app clicks actually seem to be recorded on Folksy (my one Instagram visit was me checking that). It could be anything else that doesn’t come under the other headings though, I imagine clicks from emails or if people type your address straight in it would come under misc.

@thedotterypotter You do great on Instagram!

0 sales for me this month too.

I usually do all that Caroline, I just haven’t listed anything new this year. I had a bit of a crisis at Christmas, I just felt so pressured and bombarded by the media and big boys that I
no longer enjoyed making my jewellery. It’s taken a while but my mojo has come back and I have lots of lovely things in the pipeline so hopefully my stats will improve. x