Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

A custom order to be stitched up…

1 Like

Ooh - great colours! Is it for decorations (birds or babushkas?)

It is for both! :wink:

1 Like

Doing this memory quilt for a customer whose baby daughter died soon after birth.IMG_20181109_114346|228x400

Just doing the edging now

One of my MANY WIP :slight_smile: only clasp missing now. I have a shop here with craft supplies. Am I allowed to open a second shop? I might try to publish some of my crafting and beading projects, but not sure I can have more shops here… pls advise. Thank you.

Now completed and my customer is very pleased

Xmas angels are nearly finished, I just need to add arms, heads and wings. I even thought a gothic mermaid would be apt for the season

1 Like

A slightly different work in progress I guess… My next Murder Mystery Party Set Morbid Curiosities which I’m hoping to complete in the next few weeks. I have a feeling this is the Greatest Set :wink:

@GrimmExhibition Is that a Theda Bara one??

Fabric box embroidered top…

2 Likes

@FozbomProductions Yes! I love Theda!

1 Like

@GrimmExhibition Me too! I would love to buy that one when she’s finished x

1 Like

@FozbomProductions Thank you very much. I shall put her aside when she is done. She currently has a plain black net dress(which is too plain for my liking), would you like black glitter on it somehow to go with her head?

Listed my sailboat quilt way back in August, have just got round to pinning the layers together and done my first line of quilting (close family bereavement has made me go into tortoise mode, tucking my head in my shell and not coming out until it’s safe). Thank goodness for my quilting it has really helped me over the bad times. I think this quilt will fit into several categories when it’s finished.

_

3 Likes

@MemyCrafts it’s lovely!

Thanks very much, It is my most complicated quilt, but very enjoyable.

2 Likes

I am working on a lady’s crochet jacket. My own pattern so I am not sure how it will work out yet. I am hoping to do plain sleeves and ribs but might need to go to town after Christmas to get more yarn…

Working on a cat or two

2 Likes

This is the start of a candle stick that I’m making for a friend. Making one is ok but she wants two identical. Oh well I love a challenge, all my turning is free hand and therefore always individual.

3 Likes

I’m making some more earrings. I made the first one on New Year’s Eve. The rivoli (central Swarovski bead) made me think of pink champagne:

2 Likes