Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

A custom order to be stitched up…

(Carrie ) #1088

Ooh - great colours! Is it for decorations (birds or babushkas?)

It is for both! :wink:

(Karen Nelson) #1090

Doing this memory quilt for a customer whose baby daughter died soon after birth.IMG_20181109_114346|228x400

Just doing the edging now

(PoMall) #1091

One of my MANY WIP :slight_smile: only clasp missing now. I have a shop here with craft supplies. Am I allowed to open a second shop? I might try to publish some of my crafting and beading projects, but not sure I can have more shops here… pls advise. Thank you.

(Karen Nelson) #1092

Now completed and my customer is very pleased

(Grimm Exhibition) #1093

Xmas angels are nearly finished, I just need to add arms, heads and wings. I even thought a gothic mermaid would be apt for the season

(FozbomProductions) #1094

A slightly different work in progress I guess… My next Murder Mystery Party Set Morbid Curiosities which I’m hoping to complete in the next few weeks. I have a feeling this is the Greatest Set :wink:

(FozbomProductions) #1095

@GrimmExhibition Is that a Theda Bara one??

(Debby Coatham) #1096

Fabric box embroidered top…

(Grimm Exhibition) #1097

@FozbomProductions Yes! I love Theda!

(FozbomProductions) #1098

@GrimmExhibition Me too! I would love to buy that one when she’s finished x

(Grimm Exhibition) #1099

@FozbomProductions Thank you very much. I shall put her aside when she is done. She currently has a plain black net dress(which is too plain for my liking), would you like black glitter on it somehow to go with her head?

(Marg) #1100

Listed my sailboat quilt way back in August, have just got round to pinning the layers together and done my first line of quilting (close family bereavement has made me go into tortoise mode, tucking my head in my shell and not coming out until it’s safe). Thank goodness for my quilting it has really helped me over the bad times. I think this quilt will fit into several categories when it’s finished.

_

(FozbomProductions) #1101

@MemyCrafts it’s lovely!

(Marg) #1102

Thanks very much, It is my most complicated quilt, but very enjoyable.