Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I just looked in your shop - what beautiful work!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Stitching out some more Christmas decorations on the embroidery machine today

4 Likes

Currently working on 1:12th scale Lemon drizzle cake…not particularly satisfied with the drizzle part, but super chuffed with the Lemon!

9 Likes

My current project: An old VW Beetle on Polzeath beach. About half way there now.

4 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

1:12th scale Ginger cookies in the making. As you do.

3 Likes

Craft fair preparations. I made a necklace display with a wooden hinged box and metal curtain hooks. I made a sparkly pvc book cover and washable, reusable make up pads.

1 Like

Am making some ‘fondant’ roses for some 1:12th scale cakes I am planning…

3 Likes

I have these birds in progress - the blue glass is a blend of blues and pinks in a bubble-like texture, the green bird has some confetti in his white wing.

2 Likes

House decorated for Halloween, Pumpkins carved and cup of tea and lemon drizzle cake in front of me while I work on my commissioned piece. Moelfre, Anglesey xx

5 Likes

A new hottie from me, inspired by some chocolate wrappers I found at the bottom of my knitting bag!!

6 Likes

My latest work in progress. Just sewing in ends

5 Likes

still working out the design but nearly finished

1 Like

Some pots I’ve been working on, waiting to be able to make saucers for them when my eye is healed xx

2 Likes

I’m currently working on a ‘Night Queen’ altered book in pen and ink and papercut :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am working on a set… here’s the woolly carrot I have needle felted so far :blush:

3 Likes

This is my work in progress, hopefully finish later :thinking:

1 Like

My work in progress shown here. I added water colour Windsor and Newton paint to my card stock before die cutting my fairies. It added a lovely dept of colour and make them look and feel bold and unique.

Im getting ready for an Xmas fair in December. Im making Christmas angels, .