Street Food & Makers Market Brighton

It’s the final Summer edition of the Street Food and Makers Markets at Brighthelm for 2017! If you haven’t been down before then you have certainly been missing out. The Brighthelm gardens will be taken over by local street food sellers including; Aunty Bunny’s Hut, Connie & Cooper & Barwoods BBQ. For all the vegans and vegetarians of Brighton, there will be vegan options available in the forms of Rosina Makes & Earth Soul Kitchen.

There will even be a select few artisan and handmade traders in the garden. You can purchase handmade jewellery from Glitter & Gem, and bespoke handcrafted clothing from Mad Ram Clothing. And not to miss out our four legged friends, Mischievous Mutts Shop will be selling their custom made pet accessories.

After filling up with tasty food and enjoying the live music and face painting in the garden, make sure you head inside the Brighthelm Centre to browse the unique and wonderful handmade products on offer. You’ll be able to get your hands on one of a kind art pieces, vintage clothing & accessories, health & beauty products, homeware and handmade jewellery. Check out some of the wonderful traders you’ll find inside:

Protease prints
Vannucci
Daina’s Arts & Crafts
Heart of Crafts Shop
Curlyy Topss
Mama Mieles
Bon Design Shop

All of the events this Summer have been in aid of Chestnut Tree House, and the indoor pop up cafe fundraising for the charity will be back! On sale will be tea and coffee, plus other edibles if you’re still hungry after all the grub you had outside.

“Professional events, have been to many of their fairs and always enjoyed the atmosphere! Would definitely recommend!” Eszter Perhács (2017)

The Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton
Saturday 2nd September, 11:00am - 17:00pm
Entry: Free
Web: www.paperdaisyevents.co.uk

I’m going to bookmark your website & possibly apply for one of your Christmas ones. I’ve not done a fair before so it’s a bit scary…

We have lots of first timers at our events, you have nothing to worry about! If you have any questions beforehand about the event or the application process then just drop us an email :slight_smile:

I’ve taken the first step & applied for the
Shoreham one. Roughly how long does it take to hear if my application has been successful? Just so I can make more stock…!

We’ll be accepting people this week :slight_smile: