Suggestions for Christening Gifts please!

My limited edition print would make a great Christening present.

1 Like

One for the girls

And one for the boys

These prints look great in a nursery, and will give any child plenty of inspiration.
Available as greeting cards and prints in 3 sizes, mounted and ready to go straight into standard frames.

Embroidered textile hoop “New baby”
This would make a lovely gift and keepsake for any new parents, small and cute for the nursery or playroom. Free machine and hand embroidery make up this whimsical design, classic fabrics of dots and gingham for the birds and felt for the coop. Lazy daisy and French knot stitches have been used for the flowers, bees and butterflies.
Dimensions: wooden hoop 4" £10

2 Likes

emphasized text
Hanging heart “New chick”
Ideal gift and keepsake for new parents. Calico and Cath Kidson fabric have been used to make up this cute free machine and hand embroidered heart. Classic fabrics of dots and gingham appliquéd for the cheeky chicks. Lazy daisy and French knot stitches make the bees and butterflies fly around this little family group. A lace fence and frayed fabric for grass a whimsical piece of embroidery to treasure and keep.
Dimensions 13cm length 12cm width.

1 Like
1 Like

I create personalised artwork for Christening and naming ceremonies [personalised DOB or Christening artwork]

Hi from Dream Big Upholstery

Here are just a few ideas for christening gifts for that extra special little person . . . or even Christmas gifts . . .

Amethyst gemstone memory wire Bracelet, Gift for HER, Ferbruary birthstone.

https://folksy.com/items/6775000-Rabbit-illustration-in-a-circle-of-flowers-Nursery-art-print-

Keepsake Bunny made from your little ones cherished clothes.

Personalised keepsake hangers

Guest book drop top box

I currently have two hand knit baby blankets for sale and I am finished off three more. They are bright, modern and use a superior yarn. they have been quite successful last year at local fairs so Iam hoping Folksy will love them too.

A baby mouse in a carry cot

I have only just uploaded my new Alphabet limited edition print. I think it would make a great Christening present.