Technologically challenged :(

Hello!

Edited!

I’m getting in a real muddle with trying to link up my twitter, facebook and Pinterest together…does anyone know the best place to find out how to sort myself out?

All I want to do is have my folksy shop link, twitter name and the link to my pinterest page visible at the top of my facebook page when people visit it…does anyone know how I do this? Jx

Hi Jill,

I’ve just been over to your Facebook page to check which version of the business page you’ve got, and you’re like me still on the old one meaning we’ve got those little boxes (tabs) that we can put links into.

We’ll be swapping (no choice) to the new version of business pages soon. You can see what the new version will look like here - https://www.facebook.com/business/news/A-Streamlined-Look-for-Pages/ - all the tabs are disappearing and going under the ‘More’ section. I’m not sure how you add links into that as I haven’t got it yet and I’m holding out as long as I can before I get switched because I like the tab buttons.

If anyone’s got the new version they might be able to tell you what you’ll need to do and whether it’s worth doing it while you’ve still got the old business page.

Jo

Thanks for replying Jo, I can’t find the other forum post about this !
Ok , cool, I might as well wait until it all changes as it’s taking me forever to get my head around Facebook! Thanks for your help, off. To look at your link x