URGENT - birthday gift

Hello everyone! I’m going to be a bit difficult but can anyone help??

I’ve been massively let down by the person I ordered from a while ago on a similar very well known website (you know who!) and am stressed - I need the gift to arrive this weekend!

After a handcrafted gift - or gifts - for an older female milestone birthday.

I’d like something that can be considered a keepsake and is relatively personalised to her or her age, but realise I may have to buy something you’ve already made given the short notice. She adores handcrafted goodies so this wouldn’t be any less of a gift for her, it’s just me who really wanted something personalised x

Please no skincare/smellies or candles as she’s well and truly covered on this for at least the next 38973 years! haha. No earrings as she’s not pierced. Card is also sorted x

My budget is £30 - I know it’s a bit low, and apologise.

If anyone at all can help here, I would LOVE to hear from you! xxx

1 Like

Hi Louise,

I have some fox brooches, like the ones in the link. I haven’t listed them yet, but they are ready to go.

I hope you find what you’re looking for.

What about this necklace from Debbie @OrukiDesign with the birthstone for October. Posted within 3 days, but if you contact her, she may be able to post sooner.

2 Likes

Ahh, thanks for mentioning me Alison! Yes - I can easily post out tomorrow & I send first class & gift boxed so ready for gifting :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

So sorry you have been let down. What did you want to buy originally? I can normally do quite a quick turn around.

I have this unusual Russian doll stacking gift set of toiletry bag, make up bag and purse. I’ve only ever made a handful of these sets and they’re all different so, although it’s not a personalised gift, it’s unique!

Just to make you aware though, I’m closing my shop mid-afternoon tomorrow for nearly two weeks.

https://folksy.com/items/7286727-Russian-doll-stacking-toiletry-bag-make-up-bag-and-purse-in-yellow-and-blue

Hello! I have a selection of hand sewn mixed media brooches, keyrings, bag charms/key clips and artwork available in my shop Ellie’s Treasures. Each item is individually designed and ready to be posted (1st class).

Elaine

I have some nice tote bags…like this one. I can’t post tomorrow unfortunately but happy to post 1st class on Thursday.

I have some tile trays which are all my own designs:

For an older lady who appreciates handmade items, this scarf might be suitable:

More items for ladies in my shop if you wish to browse:
https://folksy.com/shops/BelaFarCrafts/collections/83591

I can ship quickly too.

Oh @LittleLambCreations what a nightmare. I have some lovely compact mirrors and matching keyrings and can post out tomorrow if you let me know tonight. They are printed with one of my original paintings. I also have a couple of original paintings in my shop of a Robin and also 2 budgies (Butch & Sundance) which are within your budget if you want to have a look. Hope you find something you like. xx

This comes in at just under £30 using the code Winter20

2 Likes

We have a range of items that can be personalised and with you by the weekend! How about a trinket box, hanging decoration, keyring, money box, or a combination of these? Please take a look at our shop for more items :slight_smile:

Have you found something? I can post a glass bird tomorrow, long tailed tit, blackbird, robin? Please see my shop for more, am answering on my phone so not easy to copy images etc or I can personalise a small robin as I have some ready made, if I add the name tomorrow I can post early on Thursday

Sterling silver scarf ring? https://folksy.com/items/7329906-Sterling-Silver-handmade-hammered-Scarf-ring

Does she like to knit or craft? I have a hand embroidered project bag in my shop for under £30 - I could embroider her name or a message on it for her :smiley:

1 Like

There are lots of lovely gifts on here, but if she likes birds and lavender, I have this ready to go.

1 Like

October birthstone is opal and I have a gorgeous strand of opals to customise this. It is one of my bestsellers at fairs at £20.

1 Like

Wondered if this lovely Memory Scrapbook Album might be suitable, as it can be personalised by the recipient themselves, dependant on what they choose to include inside…

Sorry you have been let down. How about a shawl to go round her shoulders. I can post out today, but then my shop is going in holiday mode until Sunday evening

1 Like