Valentine's Day cards and gifts

This Owl and Pussycat magnet gift set would be a cute little present for a man or a woman :slight_smile:

Be mine, be my Valentine.

My first Valentine’s heart for this year, but I will be listing some more over the next few days.

Sam x

1 Like

Cute hearts unframed artwork, takes a 7 x 5 inch frame. Lovely little gift for your Valentine!

And a card with a couple of Lovebirds - the perfect way to say ‘I love you!’

Hearts and Flowers for Valentine’s Day!

Heart shaped enamelled copper pendant in soft shades of blue and pink. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 25mm from tip to dip at the top of the heart, and 28mm across the widest part. The back has been finished in glossy black enamel. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

Large square enamelled copper pendant in dark blue with a pale green flower in one corner. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 31mm by 31mm. The back has been finished in glossy turquoise enamel. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

1 Like

Lavender Hearts.

Everyone loves pink! Here is the Cupid’s Dart pendant in milky pink.

Sam x

Love this!

This necklace from The Owl and the Pussycat shop is very sweet…

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6593763-Valentine-s-Day-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Someone-Special-

2 Likes
1 Like

White pearl necklace with a heart pendant.