Watercolours

Red brolly

One of my Original Watercolour paintings created by myself inspired from where i live in the Beautiful Countryside.
The pieces all original never do prints,and are mainly watercolour and painted on finest quality paper.

The Artwork is signed by myself

Approx size is 7 x 7 inches and comes Unmounted and Unframed ready for framing.

Much appreciated for viewing my paintings.

5 Likes

Thats really atmospheric, Stephen! If you add a link in your post, people will be able to go direct to the listing (and hopefully Buy!). Just cut and paste the URL and it comes up like this:

1 Like

I have a few watercolours, my Stalking Heron, for instance:

The picture is presented in an off-white / pale cream colour mount, with a backing board and protected in a clear cellophane bag. Measuring (with mount) 16” wide by 12” tall (image size 12” by 8”) - that’s approximately 40 by 30 (30 by 20) in cm - it will fit a readily-available standard-size frame.

3 Likes

Hi
Helen
Quite new to Folksey !
Where do I go to ask a few questions ? Not sure what I am doing most of the time ?.
Very kind appreciate the help
Stephen

HI Stephen

Welcome to Folksy - there’s plenty of places to find out more! .
At the bottom of the Home page, there are links to the Folksy Blog, which has loads of useful information, and the Help & Support pages have lots more:

Here in the Forums is a great place to ask for advice, everyone is really helpful.

And if you ‘Do’ Facebook, there is the Folksy Clubhouse, which is The Place to hang out and talk to other Folksy sellers. You’ll have to click on ‘Join Group’ to be added.

See you around!

Helen

cheers Helen