What Are Your Favourite Finds from Other Sellers Shops?

This is a lovely shop. Annie is very talented @PoppyDarling

Merino Wool Needle Felted Christmas Apple Decor… - Folksy

4 Likes

Thank you Steven for your kind comment- you may have quite possibly made my week already!

Annie x

1 Like

Great idea for a thread!
This is a new-to-me shop I stumbled on today - look at this fabulous necklace from @DeCumiDesigns, and there are matching earrings and cuff bracelet too.

5 Likes

I’m blushing, coming from a fantastic ceramic artist yourself and associating it with an Oppenheim as well!

2 Likes

Credit where credit is due Annie.

2 Likes

I just found this beautiful glass dish it is stunning

By @CorrinaFieldArt

2 Likes

Morning everyone,
Wow! Such a great response and thanks for kind comments on starting the thread…I’m just pleased it’s worked.
As I mentioned before, while browsing one day I just thought there’s so many shops and beautiful makes , I’ve never seen or heard of, and that I mustn’t be the only one thinking this.

Anyway this is another shop I was amazed by , this ladies creations, I think are just stunning

Xx

4 Likes

Michelle - I love your mugs. You called them your “Wonky Mugs”

3 Likes

You beat me to it - as soon as I. saw this thread I thought of @SueTrevor’s work. I did a whole Christmas for my family (the grown ups at least) with her pieces a few years back and kept a few sneaky pieces for myself! I also had a wonderful set of three prints from @SusieWest for my husband a few years back and keep meaning to get some more. She was kind enough to rush through a new one of his Cambridge college which sits next to one of Surbiton (where we live) and one of Battersea (where we used to live), and the plan is to expand our collection as Susie paints other places we’ve lived. Kingston ought to be next as technically we’re halfway between there and the Surbiton print we already have. https://folksy.com/items/7330009-Kingston-by-the-river-black-frame

3 Likes

My goodness SallyAnn…this made a very gloomy “Day job” day….sooooo much brighter. A thousand thanks xxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Colourful seaside prints from Fish and Ships Coastal Art:

4 Likes

Hi there, some beautiful shops been posted, a lot I’ve not seen.
Here’s another favourite of mine …I love wooden makes! ornaments, frames
And furniture especially rustic.
This is an outdoor table and chairs set , but I’d have this in my sitting room :heart_eyes:

The workmanship is amazing

3 Likes

Some beautiful pyrography on this chopping board from @petraandthewolf

Pyrography hare wooden serving or chopping board - Folksy

5 Likes

Hi Lynn. Only just got this post, having lots of problems with my Facebook account. Anyway… Thank you so much for your kind words. Much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

You’re more than welcome John, fabulous jewellery, so many pieces I would love to have, fingers crossed for Christmas. :smiley:

1 Like

A beautiful piece of artwork from a very talented lady @teabreaks

original acrylic art landscape painting ( ref f… - Folksy

1 Like

I love everything from the Blue Toucan shop, but I always have a soft spot for ducks.

2 Likes

A beautiful Welsh Mountain Stained Glass Picture Landscape from @JOYSofGLASS

Welsh Mountain Stained Glass Picture Landscape 005 - Folksy

1 Like

An eco-printed silk scarf from @persephonesdesigns

3 Likes

Thank you xxxxx

2 Likes