What Are Your Favourite Finds from Other Sellers Shops?

This needle felted Christmas pudding is from @PoppyDarling, the needle felting is just perfect, beautiful Christmas decoration😍

2 Likes

I’ve had my first proper explore of shops here today and love the jewellery created by @clairegentdesign so much lovely work particularly like this one…

1 Like

Corn Husk Lantern Doll - Folksy7605284-Corn-Husk-Lantern-Doll-0
Isn’t she fab!!!

1 Like

Morning everyone,
It’s great to see the thread still going and hopefully showing plenty of shops that some of us haven’t seen
Here’s a shop that I think deserves a mention beautiful artwork

Xx

4 Likes

Love the amazing selection of wooden decorations in this shop…

3 Likes

Fantastic driftwood sculptures here…

3 Likes

This is really pretty x

1 Like

Love these needle felted snowmen!

1 Like

Had another little wander through Folksy and found the fab upcycled work of Tinker Jewellery

2 Likes

An amazing landscape by Brenda from @GweddusArt.

Original art acrylic painting landscape ( ref F… - Folksy

2 Likes

From a new shop - Rosa Harradine Traditional crafts. The brushes she makes in Wales are so bright and cheery they could even convert me to housework! @RosaHarradine

4 Likes

Some more lovely jewellery

2 Likes

Great felt and crochet decorations for the season

3 Likes

Wonderfully atmospheric work

3 Likes

I love this shop’s quirky and original makes. Crochet is one of those skills I could never master, so I have huge admiration for crocheters (if that’s even a word?!). Check out @Justtosay

3 Likes

Hi everyone

I’m right there with you @Bimblebird on crochet…I’ve tried thousands of times and each time I’ve failed miserably! And I would love to be able to do it, especially granny squares
Another craft I’d love to do …but I’d probably fail miserably at this too :woozy_face:
Is macrame. This folksy shop has loads of lovelies

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind comments Becca - they are very much appreciated!

1 Like

Heh heh, I was supposed to have a crocheted king size bed throw made from granny squares by now, but all I’ve got is a big basket of wool and some knotted lumps! :laughing::sleepy:

3 Likes

Very welcome.:blush:

Ha ha ! Not just me then with those knotted scraps of wool !!
mine has also a crochet hook tangled in there as well :joy:

1 Like