What was the last item you sold on Folksy?

These tiny heart earrings - when I looked at the pair in stock, there was a tiny difference in the two, so I had to remake them - extra fresh. I made five just to be sure, so I now have one spare pair and an odd one!

1 Like

Happy pill bottle vial necklace

The faux pills separate revealing a tiny slip of paper, which you or a few friends can write a few words on that would make you smile and banish away sad thoughts.

2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Its been a while, but I have finally sold my last one of these x

3 Likes

6 Likes

I love making a sale on the first day of the month!

3 Likes

New bear Evergreen

3 Likes

Franklin was adopted this morning and a hand embroidered heart

3 Likes

So, so incredibly happy to sell this set of plates this morning……even more chuffed that the chap who purchased, replied to my thank you email, saying his wife had found me on IG and had been dropping hints……mojo for attempting to sell has been at an all time low….mojo for making never wavers…day made!

3 Likes

Well done! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

My latest sale is this little sterling silver heart necklace

3 Likes

A girl’s loopy jumper

3 Likes

A fox.

Fox curled up asleep. Fibre Art collectable fo… - Folksy

5 Likes

Glad this little purse is going to a good home at last.

4 Likes

So pleased to have sold a pair of these!

3 Likes

I’ve only managed 1 sale in these last 3 months I was hoping for 1 or 2 sales a month but hey ho

And would appreciate any hints tips etc to help lift my sales I think my products are of a good quality and price
I’d be interested to hear what you think

This is what has sold so far

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

Sold this necklace today :slight_smile:

[Zoe - Subtle pinks and greys with a touch of muted gold](Zoe - Subtle pinks and greys with a touch of muted gold)

5 Likes