White Friday

Thank you Joy @JOYSofGLASS that’s a brilliant idea, I have managed to find something white, this little tree decoration hope you like it.

3 Likes

I’ll be hiding on friday if its that day of over hyped sale madness. I’ve got this white pendant

now to go and pin other people’s items.

4 Likes

Great idea Joy :slight_smile:

White white fairies already to colour in;

5 Likes

Lovely idea :blush:

2 Likes

White sheep hottie,

2 Likes

Great idea for a Thread!

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of black Friday either, we are British.

1 Like

Lovely idea! I’m offering up my white kitten brooch. I’m always happy to swap a tag and s/he might make a sweet stocking filler. :slight_smile: https://folksy.com/items/6848062--Happy-Birthday-Kitten-Brooch

1 Like

Great idea! This is the closest I’ve got to something white.

4 Likes

Black friday makes me cringe too. It seems a bit daft to have a sale at the busiest shopping period in the year with everyone expecting a sale in January too. I might be pushing it but this is the whitest thing I have in my shop, white daisies

Hope it counts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

I have a White Winter Hare :snowflake::rabbit2::snowflake:

3 Likes

I have the very lovely Olivia, made from a vintage tablecloth!

Will be sharing your Pinterest page on my FB page this coming week @JOYSofGLASS - fabulous idea!!

9 Likes

Love this idea, Joy @JOYSofGLASS ! I hope to be listing a white item this week. Yvonne :slight_smile: x

1 Like

I think I’ve added them all, todate to the Pinterest board.
PS My white entry sold itself today at a really good Christmas Shopping Event. Would add the white unicorn instead but that sold at the same event yesterday. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

White sheep children’s clothes hanger,

1 Like

Hope this peg bag is acceptable. It is on a white background! Love the idea of White Friday.

1 Like
2 Likes