Post all your Folksy Fridays here!

Hello! I though it would be good to have one thread where you can all post your #folksyfridays and where we can announce the official theme if you want to take part in that too - rather than starting a new thread every week.

There’s no Folksy Friday blog post from us this week but we’d still love to see yours!

Following on from the latest edition of the Folksy Weekly, we thought a good theme would be Handmade Christmas Decorations. So please do post all your favourite festive decorations here - as well as your own Folksy Friday collections on any theme you like!

Here are some of ours by @FitzjohnAndNoble @KraftyKTreasures @nookandperch @abundantglass @fancyknittles

5 Likes

Christmas! Bah humbug…
The OH accused me of doing my mountain goat impression whilst we were away (I was balanced on a rock trying to get brightly coloured leaves rather than headbutting people) so here is my board celebrating this most marvelous of animals

Next week travel accessories befitting the style I want to travel in rather than how I actually travel…
Sasha

3 Likes

Today my Folksy Friday board is themed “November Rain”…

1 Like

Not long got back from work, and just about to go out again for dinner, but a quick pit stop to show off three decorations with handmade Christmas scent in them!

One from me and one from my favourites.

1 Like

I did this collection last week for Folksy Friday all about bees. Didn’t get a chance to post one today but will add some of my handmade christmas decorations soon.

We’ve got an official #folksyfriday today! (Sorry, been in meetings all day and couldn’t post it until now). It’s been made by Vanessa from @CopperDust and it’s all about lovely lampshades - featuring @LisaLampshades @louise35flower @Wildlampshades

Has anyone else made a #folksyfriday today? We’d love to see :slight_smile:

Today’s #folksyfriday by @SilvanaJewellery is really rather wonderful. At first glance, it seems to be all about sheep, but actually it’s about much more than that. It’s about how hard it is to get seen when you’re not young and fashionable; when you make things that don’t fit into what others have labelled as ‘cool’.

I hope you all read it. Thank you, Silvana!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Here is my Frosty Folksy #folksyfriday.

P.S. Loved the sheep! @SilvanaJewellery
https://uk.pinterest.com/ndm_handmade/folksyfriday-frosty-folksy/

1 Like

Thanks a lot for featuring my Folksy sheep collection - and about me and my philosophy, which works so well for my like-minded customers, supporters and friends and for everyone who wants to be individual and not follow the crowd. x

1 Like

Happy Friday! Here’s mine:

1 Like

Here’s my Pinterest page on Black (and white) Friday. Showing lots of black and white delights on Folksy.

2 Likes

A selection of people’s work I put together for #folksyfriday on Instagram by Steam Bear & Co

4 Likes

here are some lovely cosy gifts for a cold week.

2 Likes

Some more lovely things from lots of stores on Folksy.com that I posted on Instagram

2 Likes

Now that fridays are no longer spent prepping for christmas markets I can get back to folksy friday boards. Pantone have decided that ‘greenery’ is going to be the shade we are all wearing/ decorating our homes and who am I to disagree. So for anyone seeking inspiration on 'greenery’

Hopefully I’ll have it finished by next friday when I can do one of their other shades of the year.

2 Likes

My Folksy Friday

Mother’s Day Ideas
@TickleandThread @elliestreasures @EarthWindAndFlicker @Walnuttreedesigns @thimbleville @emmalouisecorry @SteamBearCo @claudinearts @swancottdesigns @AlisonSye

5 Likes

thank you so much :slight_smile: Elaine

2 Likes

Folksy Friday by @SteamBearCo
Featuring @Minxtures @Emmalouisecorry @QueenieDot @pepperpotstudio @tiredbear @wildthings @BrogansBows @LilydotCrochet @kukiikhameleon

1 Like