Who would like to join us in the May 2023 Daily Listing and Group Promotion thread?

Blimey how is it May next week!!? practically a month of Bank Holidays too so lots to look forward to. If you are looking for a challenge and have the time to help promote your fellow folksters why not come and join us in the Daily Listing and Team Promotion Challenge to help you next month with a promotion boost and group support

Taking part requires some time, but it is really easy and the group are so supportve, all you need to do is :-

. List your item for the day
. Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
.If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet or pin or do a Folksy Friday board (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can)
. Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

The idea is we all do the same for everyone on the thread which gives us all an extra boost, there’s also virtual hugs and support and this month there will be bunting and cake :cake:too, we are a great community, supporting each other along the way!

You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day so just jump in and join from that day forwards (you don’t need to go back and :heart: all the earlier listings, you can just jump in and go forward for the day you join)

Looking forward to May 2023 and seeing who wants to take part.

I have my dancing shoes polished ready to celebrate any and all sales!
Max xxx

3 Likes

Would love to join you again but won’t be until midway through the month.

1 Like

Yes please Max @MaxPringJewellery

1 Like

Yes please Max xx

1 Like

Me too please Max x

1 Like

I’d like to join as well :wink:

1 Like

Yes please :blush:

2 Likes

Yes please Max, but I will be absent for a week or so in the middle for hols. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll be there, I have been adding items ready for May

2 Likes

Yes Please, It will be my first time.

3 Likes

Yes please :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry will probably give May a miss and back the month after xx

2 Likes

Yes please, whittling down my shop! XxX

2 Likes

Yes please Max - although there might be quite a few ‘relistings’ from me again rather than new items.

2 Likes

Yes please, I’ll need to duck out on 8th at some point for 10 days but can do the rest of the month. Thank you x

3 Likes

Yes please :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just a little add,… to those who are new and don’t understand the challenge…you would be expected to add a new item every day for a whole month ( relistings are allowed where necessary and no one minds if you can’t be listing every single day…) .(people have holidays and sometimes aren’t well) however, if you only have 3 or four items in your shop you are unlikely to be able to show an item every day for a month.xx…this can be hard work but it really works and we are all understanding xx

4 Likes

Yes please Max @MaxPringJewellery. I’d like to give it another go!

3 Likes

First timer, but would like to join in.

2 Likes

it will be lovely to see you on the thread which you can find here, the rules are on the first post at the top of the page :slight_smile:

1 Like