WHOLESALE PRICING - help needed

Hello - I love your shop - looks terrific. All I would say is think hard about letting another online shop sell your product, especially if your profit is greatly reduced. I came to the conclusion that it was all the work with less profit… so unless it’s really going to work well for you and your products, i.e. it’s a top site with many proven buyers that offers sales and exposure of the kind you want, I think it’s better to promote your own stuff, and try and get features on blogs / mags etc.
Best of luck. Hope this is of some help, Em

2 Likes

Thanks Liz …Very interesting reading. x

Thanks Em, glad you like my shop - I definitely have a way to go photography amongst other things, but I am learning all the time. Just had a look at your shop - I LOVE it- I have a lot of biker friends so will be back to buy some gifts for sure…Originally when I was approached I felt really chuffed, but after reading everybodies feedback my eyes are now wide open. No the lady hasn’t sent me a link to the website as don’t think it is up and running yet. I will email her to get more info as you are right- i need to make sure that it will be good exposure for me… Thanks everyone for all your comments. Food for thought…xx