Why not come join us on the Daily Listing Challenge for January 2021

Hello. Well here we are nearing the end of December and saying farewell to 2020 as 2021 beckons, so why not start the New Year off by joining us on the daily listing challenge thread. There is always plenty of virtual, tea or coffee, cake, hugs and support with Happy dancing thrown in to celebrate sales!

The daily listing challenge thread can give you a real boost with regular chit chat and people loving and often sharing your listings, you would be very welcome. We are really friendly group sharing lots of hugs, support and advice for everyone taking part, new members are always very welcome so why not come and join us and enjoy the community spirit whilst giving your shop a bit of a promotion boost as we all prepare for the upcoming festivities.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about, this is how it works:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month - It is a personal challenge, and we don’t mind if they are new items or re-lists either as long as it’s a different listing each day for that month.

Everyone is made very welcome in the group, but you must be prepared to join in with the spirit of the group and support team members by clicking individual items and promoting others regularly by hearting, pinning, tweeting etc. We understand not everyone is going to be able to list every day and that’s fine too as long as you join in regularly and play fairly.

Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread and show us what you have listed or re-listed, by sharing a link to that item, so we can check it out too and share the love.

You will then click on the links and visit the items of your fellow daily listers leaving a :heart: as a simple way to show you are taking part. Listing members really appreciate that you have stopped by.

Promote not just your own item, but fellow listing members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, Facebook liking (you can do this via the Folksy Shop Group Facebook Page if you want), Blogging, Tweeting, or doing a #FolksyFriday just do whatever you can. In this way we all support and promote each other, and help raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing! so please do pop over and join in you would be very welcome

2 Likes

Count me in please Max x

1 Like

Me also! I still have numerous listings to add. This challenge is a great idea.

1 Like

Yes please.

1 Like

Yes please Max xx

1 Like

Yes please xx

1 Like

I’d love to rejoin the challenge.
I may miss a few days here and there but I’ll try my best :grinning:

1 Like

Yes please Max …xx

1 Like

Can I be included too please. Thanks, Katie

1 Like

ready & waiting! xx

1 Like

Me too. Might have got to grips with my light box by then.

1 Like

Yes please Max.

1 Like

be lovely to see you all there, existing and resturning daily listers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes please Max and thank you for taking the mantle for January! XxxX

2 Likes

Yes please Max :grin:

1 Like

I’d love to join in please, Max. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to try for the first time please! X

3 Likes

Hi Max, please count me in too.
I find the discipline of the thread really spurs me on!
Thanks loads
Fiona

1 Like

I’d love to join in please - it’s been ages since I gave myself the challenge, thanks @MaxPringJewellery

2 Likes

Hello,
My name is Julie Penkova.
I have listed some of my jewellery.
I am new to folksy and often feel a bit lost but keep persevering each day. I was happy to read this page and really do wish to join in when I figure it all out.

4 Likes