Winter Westival Festival Leicester - Crafters wanted

We are a group of local volunteers,businesses and community projects who have come together to organise the first winter street festival on Braunstone Gate, Leicester.

Taking place on Sunday 27th November 2016, 11am – 6pm

And we’d love you to join in and have a stall.

We are building on the success of the last two years of Braunstone Gate summer street festivals, and following the model of the many other Christmas markets across the city.

Our aims are to bring the community together, create a buzzing, thriving street, and to celebrate mid-winter and Christmas.

As well as live music, carol singing and fairground rides, there will be around 30 market stalls. We’d like to
prioritise having a variety of small independent stall holders selling gifts/home-made/vintage and the more local the better!

If you’re interested in having a stall contact us on leicesterwestival@gmail.com and we will send you all the details.
Thanks.

Hi,
Please can you send me details? I’ve only just joined Folksy and got a new homemade craft venture going on! Could be a good opportunity!
Thanks x

HiThank you for your interest in the Winter Westival on Braunstone Gate.
Please find attached the stall application form and Terms and Conditions. Please read through it all, fill in the application form andsign it, then send this along with a copy of your public liability insurance, and payment (if required) either by email and bank transfer or by post and cheque.
Do email if you have any questions.
To clarify, on Saturday 26th November the festival consists of the entertainment within the venues along the street, no market. The festive street market element of the festival is only on Sunday 27th November, and will be open to the public between 11 - 6pm.
Many thanks,
Jennifer Pethick

On behalf of the Winter Westival organising team

Hi, I’m from that area, too late for me I’m afraid. When will you be back in Leicester? :grin:

HiWe will probably do a summer one. You can get updates at Winter Westival on Facebook and I will add you to the mailing list.RegardsJennifer

Thanks Jennifer
x