Craft stall holders wanted 27th August 2016, in Shiptonthorpe, York

Hello all,

The village of Shiptonthorpe, along the A1079 to York, is holding it’s first village fete and folk festival and is calling on all artisans and crafters to hold a stall. The date is August 27th 2016 beween 11-4pm on the Shiptonthorpe playing fields. There are live bands on in the evening. Stalls are only £10 donation to help with the heritage project and to support local crafters showcasing their work.

It’s going to be my first craft fair!! Eek so excited.

There’s a real buzz about it and the village is a happy and vibrant community. There is usually amazing attendance for events such as open gardens and theatre events at the village hall. If you are interested in a stall please contact the lovely Sue Beadle 07766554574 or email shiptonthorpeheritageproject@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Emma at Pip and Patch x

1 Like

Too far away for me but I hope it goes well for you.
(if you need tips on having a sucessful stall at a craft fair there is this on the blog http://blog.folksy.com/2015/11/03/essential-craft-fair-checklist).
Fingers crossed for good weather.
Sasha

HI Sasha,
Thank you so very much. That’s really kind.

Have a lovely day.

Fairly local to me (I live in a village south of York) but we only come back of holiday a few days before so won’t have time to get myself sorted :disappointed: Good Luck with your stall x

Hi, Thats quite local for me! But I will be on holiday! Would love to hear about any future craft event though. Good luck with your stall!!!

Hi Diane, Thank you so much. Hope you have a lovely holiday and that maybe
we see you there next year.

Emma x

1 Like

Hi, Thank you. I’m really nervous now but also very excited!! I think there
should be one next year so I shall keep you posted. Have a lovely day.

Emma x

1 Like