Would anyone be interested in an April 21 Daily listing challenge 365 challenge thread?

Well here we are approaching the end of March and spring is certainly here, a perfect time to refresh and promote your shop, you would be very welcome to join the daily listers for some support as you do :slight_smile:

If you’re new to the daily listing challenge, take a look at the ongoing March 2021 thread to see what it’s all about, the joining instructions are in the first post. We’re a group whom share our items and promote each other as much as we are able to help promote folksy and each other, sales are not guaranteed but all are celebrated!

look forward to welcoming you an April Daily listing Challenge, hoping sales come in as often as April Showers!

Natalie x

3 Likes

It’s a yes from me :grinning: I’ll need to duck out for a bit later in month but can defo do the first couple of weeks anyway and also the end of the month.

2 Likes

Yes please Natalie :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes please Natalie

2 Likes

Would love to join in but will have to see how it goes - I don’t seem to have time for sufficient new makes these days and I always feel guilty posting relists. Fingers crossed I can keep up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be there Natalie thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, please. I’ve enjoyed my first one. So many great people on here :blush:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed the internet connection gods play well with us for April, March has been a bit patchy for a few of us!

2 Likes

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :slight_smile: xxx

2 Likes

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Yes I will be there Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Yes please Natalie x

1 Like

yes please Natalie xx

1 Like

Yes please xx

1 Like

Yes please, count me in xx

1 Like

Hi I will certainly give it a try but new to Folksy so still trying to organise myself with regards to forums, social media etc.

2 Likes

Yes, please.

1 Like

Yes please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

1 Like

Hi. I’d love to take part x

1 Like

Yes please I’ll be there too

1 Like