Folksy 365 -Daily Listing Challenge Thread - April 2024

Welcome to the April 2024 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

Hello! I’m Susan from @SusanBettyArt, and I’ll be hosting the April thread. Thanks so much to Deborah @DebroahJonesJewellery for looking after us so well during March.

It is a CHALLENGE thread which means that, once a day, you must visit ALL the other participants shops via their daily link AND that listing in the shop .

The rules are outlined below. It does look a bit complicated but do have a go because it is a great way to get valuable extra exposure for your shop. There will be plenty of friendly thread regulars who’ll help you with any difficulties and we do have a lot of fun and laughs along the way.

Firstly Click on a participants ‘item link’ for that day - this take you to the listing in their shop. Then click on the for that days item - this gives the item a brief appearance on the Folksy ‘newest items’ front page - so the item has more of a chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in ). You can see how to do it below

image1000×626 170 KB

Next share your item for the day on this thread so everyone can it - to do this select your item from your shop and copy its URL at the top of the page. Then return to this thread, hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the thread page, then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day).

You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day or two is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine too, we understand not everyone can join in every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’

It’s great If you can promote a few others as well by tweeting or pinning items from the thread (just occasionally pick some items if you can) or you can create a #FolksyFriday collage and share it far and wide.

Let me know when you have a Folksy sale so we can add it to the tally, celebrate and happy dance with you.

I hope we all have a great April

It’s well worth checking out the ‘home page themes’ - they can be found on your dashboard under ‘improve your shop’ - use the tags and increase your chances of inclusion in gifts guides etc.

Upcoming hosts

April Susan @SusanBettyArt
May Max @MaxPringJewellery
June Mel @aquilacrafts
July Sue @SueTrevor
August Anna @Fififoxi

The story so far for 2024 - sales total by month:

January 247 sales - February 227 sales - March190 - April 131 sales**

Allsortsofstitches - 1
Aquila Crafts - 12
Butterfly & Thistle Creative Crafts - 2
Carlas Creative Crafts - 1
Carolee Crafts - 43
Cottage White Crafts - 1
Crafty Nature - 4
Creations for Tiny Tots - 2
Georgina Crawford Art - 5
Girl of the Sixties - 2
Glint Beads - 2
Grannys Handknits - 2
Gweddus Art - 16
KarenAnn Creations - 1
Koko Blue - 1
Mallory Journals - 4
Martin Shackelton Ceramics - 1
Orchard Felts - 2
Oswestry Jewels - 2
Pamela Jones Art Studio - 2
Paper Daisy Cards - 1
Patchwork Packages - 2
Purple Dragon Arts & Crafts - 1
Sea Worn Jewellery - 1
Susan Betty Art - 2
The Old Button - 6
The Sloth’s Cavern - 10
X Stitcher Joss - 2

5 Likes

good morning all.
Thank you for taking over this month Susan @SusanBettyArt and thank you for hosting last month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
I am starting the month with some pretty Spring flowers

30 Likes

Good Morning All.

Spring is Near. Table Topper or Runner

£14.99

27 Likes

Morning,

I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. I felt really tired yesterday after doing the fair on Saturday but I feel better today. Off to a car boot in a little while with eldest son. Have a good day everyone.

This is just a relist from my sale section. Thanks for looking after us this month Susan @SusanBettyArt and thank you last month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

28 Likes

Good Morning All.

Wishing everyone a happy and successful April. I’m chuffed to be helping out this month….hopefully the sales fairy will bless us with lots of visits :smiley:

I’ve a small painting of some very large wildflowers to share today.

30 Likes

No day-job today. Going to try and do a bit more in the garden and have a bit of studio time…

I have some backlit trees today…

29 Likes

Morning everyone and happy April

Have missed this lovely group and happy to be able to join in again this month and see everyone’s gorgeous makes.

29 Likes

Good morning all, a beautiful start to the day.

Thank you to Susan @SusanBettyArt for looking after us this month.

I think I might plant my potatoes today while it’s sunny.

Have a good day all.

29 Likes

Good morning all, I hope you don’t mind me joining back in this month. fingers crossed I can get through the whole month without having to back out with the poorlies :wink:
Thank you Susan @SusanBettyArt for looking after the thread this month. I am all caught up to here and I actually have a new item today, well a remake of a favourite design and colourway :slight_smile: have a lovely day all and take care <3 xxx

29 Likes

Morning everyone.

A lovely sunny start to the day here.

Thank you Susan @SusanBettyArt for taking over the thread this month - lets hope we keep you busy :slight_smile:

I’m starting April with this cute rabbit card.

30 Likes

Good morning everyone and happy April Fools day!

Hope today starts better than yesterday when I had a spat with my 90 year old mother about whether or not she should buy a bread maker as she is having difficulty using the mixer. She intends to buy one I said really! I should probably just have said what a wonderful idea but if she can’t work the mixer…………

Have a good bank holiday for those in E&W (not sure it is one in Scotland).

The 4th in my flower border series.

30 Likes

Hello! It’s lovely to see you back Sharon. Happy April :smiley:

18 Likes

welcome back to all the returning friends…hope everyone has a good month.
On the naughty step today are left over Cadbury’s cream eggs and jam tarts.x

20 Likes

Good Morning all. Happy Easter Bank Holiday Monday and Happy April Fools day. It’s lovely and sunny here so I’m going to have a coffee in the garden before the weather changes!

Thank you Susan @SusanBettyArt for looking after us this month and good luck everyone with sales.

All loved up to here - I’m determined to have some new listings this month so I’ll wait and list later if I finish the photos in time. Have a lovely day all.

17 Likes

A pinch and a punch everybody! Let’s hope for a successful April. Thank you for being Mum last month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, and for taking over for this month, Susan @SusanBettyArt. Can I join you for jam tarts Brenda @teabreaks? I don’t think I’ve had one since I was about ten. My mother used to make them, sometimes with lemon curd, but I much preferred them with home made strawberry jam.
I actually have a new one to start the month off right: [Black lamb for a wee one]

(Lamb, baby vest, age 9-12 months, hand embroidered - Folksy)

28 Likes

Good morning everyone! Thanks @SusanBettyArt for hosting this month! :wave: :sun_with_face: :heart_eyes:
I’m listing a bright and cheerful herb plant marker this morning. Not many left… Tweaking the design and colours behind the scenes. :sunglasses: :potted_plant:

28 Likes

Good morning everyone, and a pinch and a punch for the first of the month.
Thank you for looking after us so well last month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and the dancing was lovely. Thanks also to you Susan @SusanBettyArt for picking up the dancing shoes for this month.
Great to have you back again Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn
I hope this month will be better for both of my shops this month, there was nothing to report in them last month.
Today I have a pink and glitter ball crystal necklace with lampwork pendant and matching earrings

27 Likes

Hello again everybody ! I’m returning after a break during which I really missed the news and community support of this thread.

Thanks to Susan @SusanBettyArt for hosting us this month and I hope that we’'ll all be keeping you busy.

Here is a pink rabbit …

27 Likes

Morning- just!
After missing the end of last month I’ve returned for April.
Lola, (poorly pussycat) has been diagnosed with kidney failure and is on a special diet and multiple tablets so vet expense will be ongoing! She’s feeling much better though and is back to hour long grooming and chasing her sister off the bed which is worth the expense.After tears from us all we’re enjoying the time we have left with her and she is being very pampered.
Yesterday was my little boys birthday-he turned 29! Making me feel ancient. We had a lovely lunch and fitted in a bit of garden tidying in the sunshine.
Today is back to the usual rain. Typical Bank Holiday weather.
So, back to business. Thank you for last month Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and thank you for taking over this month Susan @SusanBettyArt
I’ve a new listing today.

Now back to loving.
Louise x

27 Likes

Hi again everyone I’m back again with CfTT.
I have some new things but it’s trying to get some good photos in this awful weather. Will keep trying though but until them I’m sorry but it’s a relist of this hooded jacket with a car design

27 Likes