1200 sales! Woo hoo!

Wow! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! Feels like it was only a month or so a go that we were celebrating your 1000 sales - I reckon that you’ll get to 1500 by christmas easily (especially as people stock up their trees with your baubles).

1 Like

Thank you all :smile:

Sasha, I now offer the baubles, stars etc in quantities of 2, 3 or 4 as well as single, so although I’ve had several orders already for sets of 4 it only counts as one sale, so slows down my tally - but the customer gets a discount for buying in bulk, so that’s what matters :slight_smile:

Congratulations :smile:

1 Like

Fantabulous :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that’s impressive! Can I ask how long you have had your shop - how long did it take you to get that number of sales?
My sales tally looks a bit pathetic at the moment as I recently changed my shop so I could have my new business name on the URL, which meant I lost all my hard earned sales tally :frowning:
I am working hard to get it back up again!!

1 Like

congratulations ,your work is beautiful you deserve all the sales

1 Like

Thank you all :smile:

@TandMArtsandCrafts - I opened this shop in March 2012 - I did have a previous Folksy shop with about 50 sales, but wanted to re-brand. The first year was fairly slow, but it’s gradually built up and up each year :slight_smile:

Well done, that’s great progress.

1 Like

1200 sales isn’t a good enough achievement for a mention in the Folksy newsletter High Fives section…sigh

Well done!!!

wow tell me your secret.
Congratulations