Yay! 1500 sales!

I haven’t been promoting much the last couple of months as I wanted chance to catch up on commissions and make new stock, but I still managed to hit my next target of 1,500 sales on here :smiley:

18 Likes

Awesome well done!!! :smiley:

Hopefully I’ll hit that number one day! :slight_smile:

Enjoy!!

1 Like

Well done that’s great :grinning:

1 Like

Wow! :raised_hands: Amazing - well done!

1 Like

That’s brilliant, Sara, congratulations​:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Well done Sara - that’s an amazing achievement!

1 Like

Congratulations Sara well done

1 Like

Congratulations, amazing, I hope one day to be able to celebrate such an achievement.

1 Like

Awesome - well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow - well done you! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love posts like this because it really gives me hope.

1 Like

Fabulous, congratulations.:champagne:

1 Like

Oh wow! that’s fantastic, well done you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

An amazing milestone! Well done!

1 Like

Well done, must feel great. If I had those number of sales I would be wealthy !!!
Had an email a week ago stating “congratulations on your 25th sale” !!! I was kinda over the moon (that someone cared) ! I make amongst other things “unusual bird boxes” so I don’t expect a sale every day.
I look at it as “money in the post office” They had been on Folksy for a couple of years + and haven’t sold one for a good year or two. So had lost interest in the item. As soon as I got the email and sale. I cant wait to make some more.!! These will be even better…Inspiration +++++!!!
Have been on Folksy 5 or 6 yrs now, and this my first posting. (67yrs old and still learning ins and outs of computer.)
Again WELL DONE and Happy Days !

2 Likes

Glad you were pleased with your milestone email - congratulations again! Let us know if you ever need any help with your shop - there’s lots of advice on our blog too :slight_smile:

Thank you all :slight_smile:

Would have been nice if @HilaryP had congratulated me as well as Richard, as it’s actually my thread lol!

1 Like

ha ha - really sorry I had totally meant to and then got distracted by the thread - sorry, I think it’s brilliant you have reached 1500!

That’s great. Still stuck on 8! Note to self, put more effort into Folksy :smile: