50% off for today only

I’m shutting up shop at some point this evening, so if you fancy one last fling, then you can use the discount code LastDay to get 50% off everything - for today only.

Thanks to all my wonderful customers for all the support you have give me over the years - and thanks for helping me get over my 3000 sales target. It’s been a lot of fun.

Liz
x

3 Likes

Thank you Liz for your excellent customer service and delightful packaging and wonderful items I have bought over the past two and a half years - I am going to miss your shop. Good luck for the move and the future Rachel x

Rachel, @Glehcar, you won’t think my packaging is delightful when you get this little lot, but I hope you like the contents anyway. Thanks for your order.

1 Like

Hiya liz, all the very best for the future!
Your such a fab lady, and your items that I’ve received have been great, very very quick delivery!
Thanks so much, you and your shop will be very much missed.
Going to have a browse now😝

You take care steph xx

Will tweet from BC to your shop Liz. Good luck - miss you already! Dottie xx

Just bought some buttons, thank you. Good luck Liz x

Thanks for your kind words, Ladies. I am in the very nice position of being swamped with orders, so I’d better a get a move on, or else I’ll never get to the PO before my shift tomorrow evening.

3 Likes