Good bye! Last few days before closing

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my shop over the many years I have been on Folksy. I have loved every minute of it and have made friends too, who I hope I will keep in touch with, even though we’ve only ever met virtually in the forums.

I have been winding my shop down by having a 50% off closing down sale for the last few months, but as we approach my last few days, I am offering a further 10% off across my shop when you apply the discount code Finaldays when you purchase.
Giving a whopping 60% off the original price of my items.

My discount code finishes at the stoke of midnight on the 30th of June as my shop will then close for good.

Finaldays for a further 10% off

Love Natalie x

17 Likes

wishing you love and happiness in your next adventure in life. xxx

3 Likes

Really going to miss you Natalie, you have been part of my journey since I joined. Hugs and best wishes for the future, xx

5 Likes

Going to miss you Natalie, hope your move to Cyprus is not too long in coming.
Wishing you and your family good luck and best wishes.
Hugs xx

4 Likes

Wishing you all the very best wishes to you Natalie. Thank you for all the ‘chats’. Big hugs.

4 Likes

Wah - clings onto Natalie’s legs :cry:

It’s great that you’ve got exciting new ventures ahead but you had better come and visit us missy! I don’t want to sound rude but you are almost part of the fixtures and fittings of the forum, it won’t be the same without you x

5 Likes

It’s come round so fast Natalie.
I wish you all the best in your new adventures.
We’ll look forward to you popping in to keep us updated.
Take care x

2 Likes

Can’t believe we have reached that time so quickly :sob:
Will miss you hugely Natalie, please try to pop in and tell us how you are doing. :pray:t2:
Have a wonderful time in Cyprus :high_brightness::beach_umbrella: :high_brightness:

3 Likes

Very sorry to see you go @NOfkantsCurios but sending all good wishes to you in your next chapter.
Just popped an order in too… :grin:

3 Likes

I will miss you Natalie. You are an inspiration and very helpful.
Success in the next phase of your life. Hopefully you will get in contact once in a while via the challenge thread.
Good luck and best wishes.
Marjan xxx

3 Likes

Really sorry to see you go, you will be dearly missed. Very best wishes for the future xxx

3 Likes

You know that everyone on here will miss you but no matter where in the world you go, we can all keep in touch and expect more pictures of you hunting for fossils on the beach…just remember,…you have a lot of friends on here …xx

3 Likes

Thank you all so much, I’m quite tearful! I will definitely be popping in and out, sending pictures and what not. Don’t know exactly when we will get the move to Cyprus, but it has to be sooner rather than later, our plans we’re all brought forward at an alarming rate.

@MuddMade thank you so much, I have sent an email, but it bounced back, I think your email is full, lol! But your parcel is all ready to be posted on Monday morning.

Natalie xxx

7 Likes

Despite not having met you in person, I’m really going to miss you. Hope your move to Cyprus happens as soon as possible.
My parcel arrived this morning - thanks so much for the speediness of the delivery and the little added extra.
Keep in touch. Wishing all the very best for you in the future xxx

3 Likes

You’re very welcome Helen! XxX

2 Likes

Oh thank you… :blush: and I am so sorry I should have said in the note to you, I am having problems with my email, I do get the odd one through but it’s sporadic!
Long story… and my fault… totally oblivious Hotmail was taken over years ago by Microsoft and operates now under Outlook… and following new rules by them in Feb and really tightening things up meant I am over… so deleting like crazy… but it’s like walking through treacle and driving me mad!! :crazy_face:
Judyx

3 Likes

Blimey I’ve been out of the loop! Good luck with your new ventures!

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best for the future xx

2 Likes

I’m going to miss you, Natalie. Hope you get to Cyprus sooner rather than later. I wish you and your family all the very best for the future. xxx

1 Like

Best wishes Natalie . The 365 daily challenge was a great help to me when I first joined Folksy. Hope it all goes well for you.

1 Like