50th Birthday gift ideas

Does she wear glasses. I have a range of softly padded, securely fastening cases in a variety of fabrics and colours.

1 Like

Laughing out loud at some of these! :grin:

1 Like

I need something more special as a birthday gift for my mom. She is turning 70 years old. Something unique.

How about a beautiful hot water bottle

or, if she still rides a bike a unique saddle bag

or a little lavender sachet

Hope she had a wonderful day xx

you should gift her a beautiful wrist watch it will make her a jolly.

Does she drink tea??? I have a rainbow teapot cosy just listed in my shop…make a great gift for her…

Card for 50th;
https://folksy.com/items/7263303-Age-Birthday-Card-Pansies-Printed-with-any-agenew%20eco%20white%20pansies%20age%20card

I gifted my dad a traditional music box and he was surprised. If you want you can checkout the collection of Music Box Attic.

How about one of these in a favourite colour, and will live for ever.

Sounds like she is different. Make her something that she normally won’t buy herself, but might like. Add a bit of your own personality into it, so she will remember you when she uses it.
Try this Gold Star Design 50th Birthday Favors.

Hello,

My small paintings are often bought as birthday gifts or if she is into gardening, any of my trinket boxes can be used to keep seeds packets. I actually use one of mine for this purpose and it is not only a useful item but a pretty decorative one, too.

A card to toast a special Birthday.

A silver version to commemorate such a special occasion.

Does she like cake? These tiny cake forks are so adorable!
Or a personalised keyring with a special message?

This Watercolour would make a lovely 50th Birthday Gift!

Original paintings like these