Anyone interested in a March daily listing challenge thread?

Hello everyone, it’s come to that time for me to enquire whether anyone is interested in a March daily listing challenge thread?

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge thread, please take a look at the February Snowdrops, where all the rules if you want to call them that, are listed at the top of the thread, and you can see what we are all about, namely supporting each other, promoting where possible and generally hoping to improve chances of a visibility and hopefully a sale or two for our challenge thread members!

So far we have a few name suggestions up for consideration.

March Daffodils
March Makers
March Springs
March Madness
March Mothers
March Aqua Marines
March Marines
March Hares

Any more name suggestions would be appreciated.

Natalie x

I’ll be there Natalie! Not really bothered about name although Mothers is a bit exclusive for the men and Marines sounds a bit military! What about March Hares - I’m feeling a bit mad recently!

1 Like

Yes please :smiley:

Thank you Roz and Rachel! March Hares added to the list.

Natalie x

March Hares!!! :smiley:

I’m in :slight_smile:

Aqua Marines, umm, no. Aquamarines - my favourite gemstone, yes yes!!

I’ll be loitering on the edges, so count me in. x

Aquamarines for me please! I would love to join in.

Jacqueline x

Can’t believe its that time already, I am in again March Hares gets my vote. Hazel

Looks like Hares and Aquamarines are running away with the votes so far!

Natalie x

Hi Natalie,
March Hares sounds good to mex

I’m in. Whatever name you choose.

May I loiter too Natalie. March hares sounds good.

Haven’t joined in for a while but need then I haven’t been doing much listing either! So I’ll join in this month to try & get my shop a bit busier. Don’t mind which name we have :slight_smile:

Don’t mind about the name. I’m in :blush:

I’d like to give it a go! :smile

Thanks everyone! Looks like Hares is running away with the votes for now, but still plenty of time for both name suggestions and votes to come in.

Natalie x

Yes I’ll be there :slight_smile:
I like daffodils or hares, But aquamarines is good too lol Not much help I know :smile:

Count me in!
Any name is fine with me x
Thanks Natalie :blush:
Steph x

I’m interested especially if the theme is March Hares. I’ve never done this before. How does it work?
Do I list something new everyday?