Anyone interested in a June daily listing challenge thread!

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for June 2014.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for May, the May Queens and see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

1. The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.

2. Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.

3. Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!

4. Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

June Name suggestions!

June Bugs
June Jewels
June Japes
June Buds
June Pearls
Jolly June Japes
Jazzy June Jitterbugs
Jaunty June Jetsetters
June Jugglers

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Natalie x

I’m in! Not sure of a name…i’ll sleep on it!

Carol x

May queens was my first daily listing challenge and I really enjoyed it so I’ll be in for another go. Afraid a name eludes me at the mo!

Yes please Natalie! I’m happy with any name xx

Count me in.

Liz
x

I’m here too, can’t think of a name yet though it to early, but happy to go with any :slight_smile:
Jax x

I’m in and I also like june pearls, as it is my birthday I June and someone told me that pearl is the stone associated with June. Not sure how true it is but hay ho!

Thank you all, and yes pearl is the main birthstone for June!

Natalie x

Yes please, not only have I enjoyed the May listings but feel that I am getting to know people, and that is really special. Rachel

1 Like

Yes please Natalie. June Pearls sounds lovely
Valerie x

Yes please, I’m happy with any name and here are a couple more suggestions

Jolly June Japes
Jazzy June Jitterbugs
Jaunty June Jetsetters

Yes please - I will try and be a bit better in June!

I like June Pearls too.

Emma

I’d like to join in please! Need to get my shop back on track! Happy with any name! Missed you all!

1 Like

I’m in please.
Will go with any name.

Shirley x

Yes please! I’m new to the forum and would love to be involved. Happy with any name, like June pearls and June bugs

Louise

I would love to join in if I may - I do hope though that I can manage to stay the whole month this time! Any name suits me fine.

Jane xx

yes please.this has been a difficult month with hospital visits but i will be here most days…dawn

1 Like

Count me in please, I haven’t managed any sales this month so hoping for better things in June. I like June Bugs or June Pearls.

Lin

Yes I’m in please, will be lovely to see you back Dottie :slight_smile: Any name fine with me too.

Thank you all for the votes and name suggestions!

So lovely to see interest in keeping the daily listing challenge club going! It’s a great way to meet fellow crafters in a mutually supportive networking group!

Natalie x

1 Like