Anyone interested in a May daily listing challenge club!

Thank you everyone for your interest and name suggestions!

May blossoms would be lovely, but as we are currently the April Blossoms this month, maybe that is too similar right now?

I am happy to list the thread daily or weekly, which ever people think would be best, maybe we should open that for discussion as well as voting for the name?

Natalie x

Yes please Natalie,happy to go with the flow name wise x

A weekly thread sounds like a good idea, I know ,despite my best efforts, that I often miss later listed items and if the thread is active for longer would it attract more views?

2 Likes

Count me in! A weekly one sounds good to me too, looking forward to joining in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like May Queens is in the lead voting stakes!

Any other name suggestions or votes to be counted?

Natalie x

Please may I vote for a week-long thread. I’m generally more of an evening poster (she says, posting at 6:37am!!)… Plus I think with all the threads shown together on the new forum it will be easier to find.

J xx

1 Like

Sounds good to me - I’d love to take part.

Sharon

Thank you everyone, looking forward to starting the thread tomorrow, but still time to vote for your fave name!

Natalie x

1 Like

May I please join, even though I have never posted on the “talk” just watched from the sidelines? thank you Rachel

1 Like

How would a week long thread work?
As there is already a weekly listing thread, sue @BeadstormJewellery starts it off. X

I don’t think i would manage to keep up at the mo, but was thinking of names.
May Bees or perhaps with the downturn in views recently May Days is most apt :slight_smile:

Steph it would still be a daily listing club but the thread would only be restarted once a week.

I would like to join in again please.

Maybe it would make more sense to keep the thread running all month rather than starting a new one weekly? The first or last week of the month (depending on how it was run) would only have 2-3 days in it anyway.