Anyone Interested in the August Daily Listers Challenge?

I think I’m going to struggle to join in. We are getting a puppy soon and I think my time is going to be used focusing on keeping him out of too much mischief.

I will definitely join in again as soon as I can.

Karen
X

3 Likes

ooh exciting for you Karen :dog:

1 Like

Count me in please. Im happy with any name. Looks like lots of new faces yay.

1 Like

count me in Max, hopefully i’ll be around more.

1 Like

Yes please, I’d like to join in again. Was hoping to come back this month but we embarked on (well, resumed, actually), a DIY project so a lot has been put on hold.

1 Like

Count me in please :smile:

1 Like

Am going to try this, will be fun.i am a novice and have a question, how do you get the photo onto this thread ???

1 Like

I would love to join in like the name Amigos it’s the one that jumped out at me Max when I read your post.

Gill x

1 Like

Yes please max I’m in!thank you xx

1 Like

Would love to join in very new to Folksy only have a few items listed but would be great to share and encourage us to list more items in our shop and have a look around other peoples too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in please Max. I like Amigos too!

1 Like

Hi @kennelcraft - there are two ways to get your photo on the forum.

1. Copy and paste the URL from your items page to get a clickable link to your item with a small picture and description.
  2. Use the photo icon (the horizontal bar with an upward arrow) from the top of the reply box on the forum and then select add image from the web. Then copy and paste the image address (Right click on the image from your item and select copy image address) in the box and select show more (bottom right) and copy and paste the item URL in the second box. You then get a larger image which if clicked on takes you to the item page.

Hope that makes sense

1 Like

Thankyou I think it makes sense. Will try it. Thankyou again

I will try to join in and I like the idea of us being August Amigos.

Amanda xxx

1 Like

Yes please Max

Amigos sounds nicely friendly!

1 Like

wow fab response this month, I’m hoping all the happy dancing for sales will help me get fit lol! :wink:

1 Like

I’ll join in too please Max. I can’t promise to list every day, but I’ll try. :relaxed:

I’d like to join in too please. I’ll try and manage one each day :slight_smile: