Anyone Interested in the August Daily Listers Challenge?

Yes it’s that time again, nearing the end of the month and time to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the daily listing challenge for August 2016.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the thread for July Jollies to see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:

The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there.
Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.
Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!
Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the challenge, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our favourite name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

August Angels
Summer Sparklers
August Amigos
August Auroras

Hmm not so many words that go with August…

I am able to join in again next month.
I like August Auroras

1 Like

I’ll try to be there, I’m happy with any name but amigos did make me smile :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to join in! You’re right about the lack of names: Awesome August maybe? (At least it’s aspirational :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

I’ll be joining in.

August sunnies? :sun_with_face:

I do like the idea of being an amigo though :blush:

1 Like

I like amigos :slight_smile:
I won’t be around much but will pop in when I can.

1 Like

Will definitely be in - although I might not have much to list, I do enjoy visiting every day and seeing/loving/pinning everybody else’s goodies and as a newbie I’ve found the thread a great source of support and I really feel like part of the Folksy community :smile: :+1:

I like Amigos by the way - as a name, not just as a general preference :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely love the idea and definitely will be joining in August! Summer Sparklers sounds nice!

1 Like

I’d love to join in,
but have no regular daily makes.
I sometimes make 2 or 3 items in a day but I’m seldom consistent.
Due to other hobbies, like learning new Fiddle tunes.etc.
I will pop in when I have a listing for that day. Okay?
Best of luck Ladies :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t manage a new listing every day either and list in batches, but you can show a relist too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope to join in again .
I like Amigos, I don’t think we have ever been that before.

1 Like

I’m trying to get my Folksy shop fully stocked up ready for Christmas so this would be the perfect opportunity to do that and join in some promotion too.

I’ll need a bit of guidance though as I’ve not really been part of the forums very much and a bit of a newbie to this sort of thing!

2 Likes

Okay!
Thanks Donna :slight_smile:
Will do that.
:wink: )

1 Like

lovely to see so much interest and some new members too! don’t worry Tracey @Becauseofannie someone will always jump in to help out.

Also please don’t worry about having to list a ‘new item’ every day we are happy to see re-lists too and no one is going to worry if you miss a day or two we undertsand peeps are busy especially over the holidays :). The only thing we do ask is that you click to view items, any other promotion is very welcomeand appreciated but not essential

so far it’s August Amigos in the lead :slight_smile:

Yes please Max.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Yes please - hopefully I’ll be back in the swing of things by then and my shop is in dire need of a bit of promotion after having the month off! Happy with any name.

1 Like

I’d like to join in again please, happy to go with any name.xx

1 Like

Count me in :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like