April Blossoms Dailiy Listing Challenge Club! 17th April!

Listed a few things but chose this one to brag about :smile:

Karen xx

1 Like

faved to here

Welcome, Jenni - your picture isn’t live, by the way.

I’ve already posted over on the old thread but noticed that not a lot has happened over there, so thought I’d better post here too.

As you may have noticed I’m back from my training which was shockingly dry and dull, but it’s over now. I’ve now got 4 days off -YAY!!

I need to make the bread dough for dinner soon - a cuppa first, methinks.

Back later.

Liz
x

Hi

Giving this a try, last time I got my picture up but couldn’t click on it to go to my shop - can anyone give me any tips please?

Carol xx

yeah I did it

Carol xx

1 Like

All pinned to here,
Enjoy your cuppa Liz, well deserved!! X

Afternoon everyone, all clicked to here. It’s hubby’s birthday today so we’ve had visitors and I’ve a lovely leg of lamb in the oven smells Devine!

1 Like

Here you all are :slight_smile: I posted on the old forum, are we not doing that now, sorry I’m a bit behind. Anyway have added a new bracelet this evening http://folksy.com/items/5971361-Turquoise-Crystal-and-Bronze-Bracelet

1 Like

Hi, you are welcome to come and join us, it is a personal challenge to attempt to list an item a day for the month, we all support and promote each other as best we can.

All you need to do is list an item to your shop and then come and tell us about it, with a link to your item.

All we ask is you pop back in and look at everyone else’s items through the day and pin, Facebook, tweet or whatever you can think to do to promote others items from the thread as you can.

Also pop in and let us know if you have had any folksy sales from your shop, so I can add it to the tally and we can celebrate with you!

Natalie x

1 Like

Well done Jacqueline and Valerie on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

Clicked and pinned (except Jenni and Valerie will find your items in abit)

Had a lovely walk in the woods with my 9 year old this afternoon, noticing all the things I take for granted so sense of perspective now restored ( temporarily!!)

Wendy x

1 Like

Thanks Liz, will try again tomorrow! :smile:

Evening everyone - a still croaky Maureen reporting in to click and tweet - at least I have found you all. You all seem to be doing very well over here. Will attempt to get a listing up tomorrow. night night - Maureen

Would love to join in but somewhat busy making daughters prom dress at the moment. Does this go on every month? Sorry but I am new to all this!

Hi, yes it’s been going on now for about three years, for my sins, I seem to be here all the time, LOL!

You are welcome to come and join us whenever you like and good luck and have fun with your daughters prom dress!

Natalie x

all pinned, off to my bed now early 4am start tomorrow, night night all
Steph xx

All clicked to here and on the other forum too.

Rozcraft - your prom dress project sounds great - if you get the chance, do try and show us all the finished dress. I know I would love to see it!

Been spending ages changing my titles of my listings in my shops. I hope this will make them more visible in the search engines. Hope springs eternal…

Just finished clearing up after my son who decided to attack a red biro with my expensive jewellery making pliers! I am covered in ink! Ho hum…

Jacqueline x

Love this top Rene’

Oh no Jacqueline! Hope you manage to get the ink off everything?!

Natalie x

Children, you have to love them really! I have spent some time scrubbing my hands and the jewellery pliers. I am now a soft shade of pinkish red and so are the handles of my pliers - could be worse.

Jacqueline x