April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 16th April!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the clickable pic, but it’s lovely to see some new (to me) faces.

1 Like

Hi, Karen, your pic isn’t live so I’m off to find your shop and pin from there.

Liz
x

PS, It’s a pain in the bum to find a shop from the new forum - it was dead easy before.

Liz, the linking to the shops from the new forum is under development so I understand, so it should happen soon!

I’m so pleased to see the listing thread over here, I love being able to ‘heart’ the things I really like :smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I posted this before I found out how to link it. My shop is www.caledoniancharms.folksy.com

:slight_smile:

Those of you concerned about people not being able to click through to your shops, have you considered having a link to your shop on your profile? That should make it easy enough.

I don’t know if it is the right way to do it, but I have been adding pictures with a link using the old formulas used on the other forum and they see to be working - hope this helps some of you, who like me, struggle with technology!

Well done Brenda on your two sales! Happy dancing for you!

Off to click through all the items now.

Happy to keep the thread a daily thread, not a problem for me, keeps me regular so to speak! LOL!

Natalie x

1 Like

Well done Liz! You Go girl…lol

Perfect - so long as we can get to the item it really doesn’t matter which method you use :slight_smile:

Practicing!

Woohoo!

2 Likes

Ventured over and clicked and pinned - will tackle an image tomorrow!

Does anyone know how I change my ‘name’ from shop name to personal name?

Wendy x

Ignore my name question - it seems to be there now x

1 Like

Clicked to here! Jacqueline x

This is driving me mad!!! Every other time I check the thread my photo is there and when I click on it it goes to my shop page. Then when I click back again it has disappeared again. Is it me???

Jeanie x

P.S. I have tried clicking on other peoples listings and some work and others don’t.

Hi all, I was taken aback to see this had all changed since I last came in here. !!!
I really want to get back into daily listing. I’m off to Scotland for a few days next week but after that I will hopefully be back in full swing!
lovely to see the familiar faces and some new ones in here
Faith xxx

Great to see you here Faith, I was only thinking earlier today that I hadn’t seen you around for a little while. Enjoy your trip to Scotland.

Have a great break Faith - lovely to see you again.

Just started re-configuring the titles of all the items in my shop to (hopefully) help customers find my jewellery in the search facility more easily. - Phew! I have a huge job on my hands. It might take a few days. It will be interesting to see if it makes any difference with my shop viewing figures.

Has anyone else done this? If you have, have you noticed any positive effect?

Jacqueline x