April Weekly Listings and Promotions 20th - 27th April

Goodness Steph - another very early start for you. Sounds like it’s a busy tearoom and your cake is very popular.

Lovely bag Lynn.

The weather looks more promising here too - we had very heavy rain for some of the day yesterday. I made some earrings last night so hopefully I get photos and listings done today.

Sue x

Morning all,
Hope you are having a nice Easter, you all sound like you have been very busy!
Hi Louisa, nice to see you back here again.
A relist from me today ;

Off to pin now.

Liz x

2 Likes

Hiya,

Just managed to list this new set of tags, took the pic last week but forgot to email it…doh!

Sue, the tearoom has been really busy over the Easter it’s a national trust property so like all national trust places over the Easter break they do the Easter Egg hunt which is sponsored by Cadbury. It’s a lovely little tearoom, all vintage teacups etc and there’s nothing fancy just old fashioned cakes and bakes…don’t think I could cope with anything too fancy!!

Check back later’ Steph xx

2 Likes

Sorry Teresa - I thought I’d put a clickable photo in - my mistake! Learning all the time…:slight_smile:

http://folksy.com/items/5987631-Maroon-Crinkle-Spheres-Necklace-and-Earrings

http://folksy.com/items/5991221-Blue-Shell-Nest-Pendant-and-Earrings

Hi All, am using Easter Monday to catch up on some listing (my least favourite job)

Thanks Sue for your advice on images - I couldn’t get that to work so just pasted in the link as well.

Nice to see such a variety of things - have pinned several onto Pinterest

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Carol

2 Likes

Happy Easter everyone,
I have a lovely selection of floral greetings cards, which can be personalised with names and occasions or just left blank for your own messages. Check them out at my Folksy shop

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/LyndaMac

https://beta.folksy.com/shops/LyndaMac/collections/185071

1 Like

Lots of lovely items have pinned them all

Lovely piny Maureen
Fab painting Brenda
Gorgeous necklace Carol
Pretty notebooks Steph
Pretty bag with the flowers Lynn
Fab mosaics Liz
Lovely card Linda

Here is mine. Shoulder Bag

1 Like

Great to see you popping in Louisa - hope things work out for you as you want with the job.
Steph - the tearoom sounds lovely - particularly when there’s cake involved!

Lovely tags Steph
Pretty butterfly Liz
Great colours in your necklace new Carol
Lovely card Lynda
Afraid I couldn’t click through to your latest bag Teresa - & a nuisance that we can’t click through to peoples’ shops to search via their avatars at the moment, but I believe that will get sorted out.

New earrings from me:

Sue x

1 Like

Hi Sue You can click through to my shop with the blue link Shoulder Bag beside my photo.

I can’t add a clickable photo with my iPad only a link, which still goes to my shop.

Thank you.
All pinned to here.

Good morning all - dull and misty here today.

Have pinned all your lovely goodies - Steph I love the little note books and tags - super mosaic Liz - lovely necklace Carol gorgeous colours - pretty greeting card Lynda - love the bag Teresa - and Sue lovely zingy earrings.

Lynn x

Morning everyone,
Hope you are all ok?

Just popping in to say all your beautiful listings I have pinned to here.
Sue, that colours is lovely:)

Hopefully this morning was the last of my 4am’s!..well until the weekend anyway!
The best bit is that my water went off yesterday…stone cold, engineer came out and a small switch inside was completely broke!!! Cut along story short, he went to get a replacement from his van, yes you guessed it he didn’t have one! Has to be ordered overnight and he’s coming back today between 8-1pm.

Cold water and making pastry, not the best combination!! Please I had the kettle…lol
Tried for a good hour yesterday to change my avatar, but it just wouldn’t, I’m obviously doing something wrong, any advice would be well received:))
Steph xx

some beautiful items on show …well done everyone…
promoting this new listing today.

1 Like

Morning - or afternoon for you I guess @stephshortstationery!

Got your bag now Teresa thanks.
There is a way of adding images from your IPad, although it’s a bit long-winded and the link is as easy for us to pin from.
If you do want to try I’ve copied @NOfkantsCurios’s instructions

“you use the same code as before, adding your page URL, and then if you hold on the picture, it comes up with a choice of save or copy, and if you click on copy, that will save the picture URL which you can paste into the formula once you have saved it in notes on the iPad”

Sue x

Steph - I’m sure you’ve tried this, but to change my avatar I clicked on my avatar at the top of the page - the one on the right of the 4 squares then that opened up a drop box, one of which was preferences, and clicked on that.
Some way done there is a heading ‘Avatar’ and under that a pencil that is for editing.
From what I remember Clicking on that allowed me to upload my avatar image - I think there is a maximum size you can use?

There is also an option for changing your background Image ( which I don’t understand and didn’t touch!)

Sorry if you’ve already tried this and it hasn’t worked

Sue x

Thanks sue, I have tried that I guess it must be the size, I’ll get hubby to have a go:)

Some more notebooks today
Steph x

1 Like

Hello everyone at Folksy!! I hope you all had a nice Easter. I have come back from having a bit of a break for a week or so. I have some new ideas for creams and oil blends!!

I am hoping to put together a cream for relaxing, one for becoming inspired and one for uplifting you all!!

Hi Everyone, Just taking a look at the new forums!!
Hope you all got lots of choccy eggs, and had a really good Easter.
The big news is I’m a Auntie again!! Baby Samuel (Sam) was born 8 days late, but with no problems thankfully, weighing in at 8lbs, and sharing his birthday with his Nana (my Mum) who was delighted with her 70th birthday pressie!! His big sister Emily, seems to be ok with the new addition so far too!!
With the kids home, I’ve been having a break from the laptop, but will be posting some new items soon.
Lovely items here from everyone,
The tearoom sounds lovely Steph, though I don’t know how anyone can cope with such an early start!
Hope you’re feeling much better now Maureen!
Hi Louisa, nice to hear from you!!
Will post on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/KnitnPurl/373032242810872?ref=hl
Claire xx

1 Like

Love those notebooks Steph

Yeah…just finished a new listing…Tilly the Tooth Fairy…

Claire xx
And the photo works!!!

1 Like

Does anyone know why my photos are smaller? Am I doing something wrong??