Art chat thread....October 2018

Here is the place to show and chat about anything art related
Paintings, drawings etc…

today I have a customer ordered cartoon card for another folksy shop owner
https://folksy.com/items/7184494-CUSTOM-ORDER-for-Pauline

2 Likes

stickers

white rabbit everyone…I hope everyone is busy painting and creating beautiful artwork x

Yoohoo! I’m back after taking the whole of September off. My adult kids were home - this is the last long summer my son gets as he starts his PhD this week, and my daughter has been studying in Berlin for the last year, so it was wonderful to have them both home for the month. They’re both away again to uni now so it’s back to work.

Here’s a Christmas pet portrait commissionable piece

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’ve not posted on the art chat threads before - but here goes…

I tend to list in batches every once in a while, and have been busy this week sorting out, mounting, taking photos (always a trial!) and writing listings for another 13 of my original drawings/paintings. Mostly in coloured pencil. Glad to say I finally have them all in Draft ready to list.

Seems to me it would be sensible to put them out one at a time, maybe a couple a week, just to make the most of the potential for being spotted as a ‘New Listing’ - rather that putting them all out at the same time. What do you think?

Here’s the first, anyway!

2 Likes

The colours the season brings. A3 watercolour. Have a good weekend everyone.

6 Likes

Beautiful, Graham!

1 Like

Here is my second new listing - a bit different from my usual animal and flower/plant subjects, I 've had a go at an abstract…

great work everyone and welcome Helen x

1 Like

Thank you, Brenda! Loooking forward to meeting everyone here.

I have builders and plumbers in at the moment, so cannot do any painting…no good being in the middle of a wet on wet sky and having to jump up to answer the door…I’ll be back with more art listings soon…(I hope…sigh)

Oh no, @teabreaks! hope they aren’t making too much of a mess!

Here’s my next listing

Purple%20Iris%20on%20bench

4 Likes

Something for Halloween… watercolour.

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Lovely work everyone.

Sharing detail from my latest;

and my latest stone;

5 Likes

Really atmospheric! I do like your wet-in -wet effects - when Itry this it just ends up muddy. Suspect I’m a) not brave enough to use really strong colours, and b) too impatient to leave it alone!

2 Likes

An example of my stuff. I am most happy painting old vehicles, tractors, buses and what have you!

4 Likes

Fantastic sky. Excellent watercolour

1 Like

Yikes Brenda, I hope they’re not there for long. Here’s my latest

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Your cow makes me smile, @StephanieGuy - don’t think he will be in your shop for very long.

This morning I have listed a picture of Waterlilies:

3 Likes