At last...a sale!

Yey! Got my first sale this weekend. Was soooooooooooooooo excited and jumped around the house with squeals of excitement much to the amusement of my husband and teenage daughter who incidentally filmed me and sent a speeded up version to my other daughter who was on holiday at the time. Just had the satisfaction of clicking the shipped button and wanted to share.

24 Likes

Congrats - the excitement never diminishes. Heres to plenty more sales.

Thanks Roz, it does feel good.

Congratulations! Let’s hope it’s the start of many!

1 Like

Whoohoo! Congratulations on your first sale. We were jumping around when we got our first sale the first time we opened our Folksy Shop. Waiting for the same buzz now we have reopened again!

1 Like

Congratulations, here’s to many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Laura!
Lovely shop, so I am sure there will be lots more sales to come from now on. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

well done!

1 Like

Congratulations! I can’t believe it took so long - your bags are so gorgeous.

1 Like

Congratulations Laura, your shop is full of lovely goodies, here’s to many more sales :grinning:

1 Like

Well,done .

1 Like

Congratulations! May the sales keep coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations and well done.

1 Like

That’s sooooo exciting! :champagne: Looking forward to my first Folksy sale too…
I hope it’s the first of many for you- your bags are lovely… :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations and well done Laura! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done. I’ve had a couple of sales and yes, it is quite exciting!! Will wander over to have a look at your shop.

1 Like

Congratulations @ohsewcolourful on your sale, now can you please send your lovely customer my way.

1 Like

Congratulations, here’s to many more.

1 Like

Yeah good for you :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Well done :slight_smile: It give me hope :slight_smile:

1 Like