August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Hello all

So the start of my crowning my tooth has started today they will have to put a metal bit in as I haven’t got enough tooth apparently. So just being really careful when eating until I get it put in.

@JAustenJewelleryDesign good luck for the next part look forward to seeing the results.

3 Likes

good afternoon my lovelies, hope you have all had a good day, all clicked and loved to here :slight_smile:

wow Jacqueline, you certainly have your work cut out for you there :scream:

1 Like

Evening Amigos!!

Great to see so many people taking part, here’s hoping we all have a fantastic month that is full of sales!

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign I have also been busy thinking of and preparing things ready for (whispers) Christmas!!

Just a relist from me to start off with - sorry, I will get better.

All loved and pinned to here, see you all tomorrow,

Jayne x

1 Like

Happy August everyone!
https://folksy.com/items/6884111-Cup-Cozy-and-Coaster-Set-in-Grey-Mug-Cover-Cosy-Case-Sweater-Jumper

2 Likes

Hearted to here!

Wow @JAustenJewelleryDesign - looks like you have lots to keep you busy but I’m sure it will all be worth it in the end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally managed to upload photos and list! I’ve set up a new pinterest board as well, and loved and pinned everything to here!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your supportive words. After two weeks, the house is much better than it was, cleaned and painted throughout - just to make it liveable. The nasty lean-too has been demolished. The living room is now a cream shade with a white ceiling. No carpets as yet as we are waiting for some building work to be done - no point getting nice carpets only to get them ruined. we will be having a new fence, fascias, soffets, front door and some new windows in the next few weeks, so that should improve the look of the place a bit. The architects have already been round and are drawing up plans for an extension which will give us two extra bedrooms, a larger bathroom, a nice kitchen/dining room, a downstairs shower and toilet, a utility room, a sun room extension on the lounge and most importantly a new workshop for me! The bank manager will be crying and so will we - but it will be worth it in the end.

At the moment, we don’t have a proper kitchen. We do have working taps and a sink - we would have ripped it out, but do need a sink for basic washing up etc. We are cooking on a portable two ring hob and using the slow cooker a lot. I don’t think we will ever want to eat stew again in a few months time! can’t wait to cook a roast dinner!

I do have a bit of news - two sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads Woo hoo! I do have a sale to report for the 31st July, so I don’t know if you would like to count it on this months tally on on last months.

Can I show you a re-list? I am sorry, but there will be re-lists for the time being due to the house move.

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Hi all,

I am joining the challenge first time every and I love the idea behind! Here’s my first item - cute bow-tie with Mickey Mouse design.

Love this colour

1 Like

You certainly have your work cut out there, Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign, good luck with the improvements. I’m sure it will be fabulous when it’s finished. Had forgotten how exhausting young children can be, I’m ready for my bed now! See you all tomorrow.

1 Like

Evening all, very late joining you today - wish I had waited till the morning as I have just managed to delete about 10 items I was trying to relist, now there is no trace of them and I’m not sure what they were. :sob:

Had a great week with all our visitors, they have all gone again now, so need to get back in the zone.

Here is one of the listings I have had to recreate.

2 Likes

Good evening Amigos! Thanks for running another month’s thread Max @paperchainsandbeads

Welcome to new and returning people. Here’s hoping for a busy month for all of us
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign lots of work ahead of you, but the plans sound fantastic.

Another day has run away from me, so just a re-list and 3 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Good morning Amigos. Yay happy dancing for your sales Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign I have added all 3 to this month :slight_smile: and to you too Sue @BeadstormJewellery.

Oh no Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, I have done the same myself and nearly always manage to delete some I’m trying to unhide as well, I once lost several pages :pensive: it took me ages to sit and go through my stock and find out what had gone lol!.

This week I’ll be mainly showing some from the back of the cupboard, I have new things just never got around to taking pics at the weekend. I have a week off soon and will be having a re-vamp and shuffle round between here and other shop, I feel like a spring clean :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning Amigos. A bit wet and miserable here but have enjoyed an early morning walk with the dog and now to set about some work while I wait for delivery of a new wardrobe. Looks like this afternoon will be spent putting it together.

Amazingly I have a new listing ready this morning.

Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

have just relisted this fine art greeting card

1 Like

Good morning amigos!

Something a bit different from me today. I’m starting to list my digital stamps here which can be printed out and coloured and used for cards or other items:
https://folksy.com/items/6884786-Flower-Girl-Digital-Stamp-Digi-Stamp-Digital-Image-Digistamp-Sent-by-Email

1 Like

The bow tie is very cute @MyDesignStation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning All, so much to catch up on since I last logged in, you have been busy bees. Will get on with clicking and loving now… have a fab day all

1 Like

It’s wet here today so not a day for the beach as we’d planned. Maybe a trip to the swimming pool instead. Here’s a relist from me today

1 Like

My listing for today is this make up purse.

2 Likes