August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

Buenos días amigos :grinning:
I hope you are all well.
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign it looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you but sounds like you are working through it so quickly :grinning: You’ll soon have your home just how you want it :grinning:
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I hope you find your lost listings without too much trouble.

It turns out my migraine this time is down to a sinus infection,:cry: I’m convinced it was caused by all the dust I found spring cleaning our living room got up my nose and caused it!! :grin: I knew no good would come of cleaning behind the furniture lol :grinning:

I have this cute bear to show you today, his name is Harry :slight_smile:

I hope you have a wonderful day,
Donna xx

3 Likes

Good morning.
Sorry I missed yesterday. Things are abit crazy. I had to go look after my nephews. So my sister could sort out tickets for her to go to Scotland to see our nan.
She has had a hip replacement but didn’t tell anyone and now she is home but not coping because no one is helping her. We are so angry as the only reason she moved up there is because our aunties said they would make sure she is OK. But now they are saying they are too busy to care for her.
So my sister is going for a long weekend to try and sort her out some help.

I have the boys on Thursday and Friday too. Had to change my stall day to tomorrow so I can care for them while daddy is at work and im adding a last one for next week.

But crazy. I have nothing at the moment but I will at some point today.
Sorry I did read all your news but my brain isn’t working so well really worried about my nan.

Be Back later

Morning everyone. I have a busy day with little Erin, at the speech therapist and later with the portage people who support her through play and activities in the home. I will have to try and clear a spot for them to be together. I have warned the lady she will need to bring a paintbrush!

I have a re-list for you today - this necklace has been in my shop for some time and could do with a dusting off…

Loving the scarf Roz @OrchardFelts and the bracelet Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. I hope you feel better soon Donna @RedDragonDesigns.

See you all later on - work permitting. Might get a few more pics on here to show you.

Have a great day everyone,

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

I really feel for you Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign we did the same thing with 4 children about 13 years ago! I was able to spend 3 days cleaning before we moved in, the next year was spent rewiring, installing heating, bathrooms and kitchens and painting or stripping the tobacco stained walls. It felt awful taking them away from a nice warm cosy house to achieve, but we did, we had more space a bigger garden and closer to there schools as well. Actually, she could do with a bit of tlc again :confused:
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6884680-Needle-Case

4 Likes

Good morning Amigos,

After a very long break (it’s been wonderful) I’ve just opened my shop again. Haven’t actually made much yet but will be back in my sewing room soon, once I’ve turfed the cat off my chair. Hope it’s OK for me to join in again this month.

Safari in Tanzania was spectacular - here’s a little taste for you. My ‘Once in a Lifetime’ trip.
Sally

13 Likes
1 Like

Good morning. New listing today

1 Like

Good morning…my offering today is an embroidered shoulder bag.

2 Likes

Good morning. Has anyone informed the weather man that it’s summer and not Autumn? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Morning all

1 Like

Morning all!
Hope everything is ok X
Donna @RedDragonDesigns hope you’re feeling better X
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign pleased you’re moving forward it’ll be worth it in the end. Hope today goes ok too X
Lovely to see you back Sally @LifeCovers and the fab pics too, so pleased you had a great time, can’t wait to see some Harris tweed …having withdrawal symptoms :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Welcome back all returners and newbies lovely to see you all​:hugs::hugs:
Thanks for embellishment love yesterday xx
Hope everything is going ok for you Carol @cariadcrafts11 X
Hope trips to dentist go ok too nicole @OhButtonMe and Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6596851-Greeting-Card-New-Home-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

All pinned to here, Steph xx

5 Likes

Hi Everyone.

2 Likes

Afternoon amigos, I had an emergency trip to the dentist yesterday after having no sleep Sunday night due to epic toothache :confused: Anyhow, I have a bad infection around the root and jaw bone which meant dental treatment! I was given the option of 3 x sessions of root canal work with antibiotics or to have the tooth out…I opted to have the tooth out! I’m now pain free :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone else with dentist visits x
https://folksy.com/items/6800988-Fabric-Coasters-Monochrome-Bunting-Applique-Coaster

3 Likes

A new set of three fine art greeting cards

1 Like

A new listing today
Love seeing everyone’s lovely things.

Gill

1 Like

Absolutely love the colour of this Roz @OrchardFelts - it’s right in my wheelhouse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Afternoon Amigos

Hope all those with poorly teeth are feeling better, I am absolutely terrified of going to the dentist so I feel for you all!

A bag charm from me today:

2 Likes

Jacqueline - I’m sure painting walls doesn’t count as art therapy, but I’m sure it’s worth giving it a try :wink:

Loving the necklace by the way :+1:

1 Like

Sue - that’s the problem with doing it all in one go - it all needs doing again at the same time. I lived at home with my parents until I was 43 - after 8 years in my own home I now realise there’s always something that needs doing. Apparently I get a certain look that makes my husband worry - why, I don’t know because it me that climbs the ladder with a paint brush :smirk:

Beautiful needlecase :+1:

3 Likes

Buenos días amigos right back at you Donna @RedDragonDesigns - and to everyone else :slight_smile:

Everything loved/pinned up to here and will be back later today.

Just a new photo of an older listing today - I may be a bit quite for the next week or so as I plough through editing the photos of new stuff and take shots of the jewellery I’ve made over the last week - oh, and run my husband’s business (I have the end of year accounts to prepare for the accountant and our 3 weekly marketing email to do - neither are jobs I enjoy, but both have to be done). I will make sure I pop in everyday though to love/pin everyone else’s lovely items.

https://folksy.com/items/6843604-Swarovski-Crystal-bridal-earrings-Clear-Crystal-short-drop-wedding-earrings

3 Likes