August Art Chat

I couldn’t see an August art thread, let’s see what you’ve all been up to…

I do like a snowy pic, Stag in Snow, A4 watercolour.

5 Likes

Hope it’s Ok to brag here, but one of my coloured pencil drawings has been shortlisted for the National Open Art exhibition! Yet to go through the final judging round, but I’m so thrilled - and just by getting to this stage I’m featured on their website and eligible for the very grandly named World Art Vote. Very exciting times in the Clifford household!
http://www.nationalopenart.org/gallery2.php?as=1&Tree-Bark-6---Sweet-Chestnut-21912

5 Likes

Good morning, well done Helen that great :), just voted :).

Waving hi :wave: not been on here for some time, setting up new shops for jewellery which has taken a lot of my time, but I did manage to fit in a bit of painting time recently, here one I just listed

4 Likes

great work everyone…been through a stressful time so haven’t had time for painting lately…I’ll be back though x

1 Like

Thank you, Maxine! Every one helps!

Sharing this for Kelly

1 Like

Hi all, I’m currently on the beautiful Isle of Mull, looking out over Loch Na Keal and as you can see the weather is not great although it still has a certain charm. Yesterday I was snorkling in Calgary Bay in the lovely evening Sun- you have to make the most of the sunshine when you get it. This morning I did a bit of painting whilst waiting for the weather to blow over, now it’s off to see if the fish are biting in the Loch, wish me luck!

2 Likes

Another holiday painting up here on Mull, Tides Out, A4 watercolour. I’ve taken so many photos I think I’ll be painting old boats for the next six months!

3 Likes

great work…

Afternoon friends :slight_smile: Where does the time go?

Fab work from everyone, I especially love that seagull @GKWatercolourArt

I have squeezed in time to paint a couple of dog silhouettes, inspired by one of our recent caravan trips with the not-so-little pup. I’m also painting 4 guide dog commissions but can’t show those yet as they’re awaiting approval.

2 Likes

Thank you Steph x

not putting much art on folksy at the moment…too many personal issues to deal with but here is one Mini aceo that I did yesterday
DSCF0009 (1)

3 Likes

Gorgeous!

I’ve just listed this oregano ACEO

I have been a terrible teemie lately just not enough hours in the day! lovely work everyone, your poochie is getting so big Steph :dog2:

I have listed a few recently, heres one from a series of 4 titled Moody Forest

I am hoping to have more time to paint in the future…just not sure that art is selling well on folksy…
However, I am sharing this for Kelly…what a fab bargain…I need to help her have some sales …

Last one from me this month, Wicken Fen Windpump, A4 watercolour.

1 Like

beautiful x

1 Like