August-weekly-listings-and-promotions-24th-30th august

Welcome to the August Weekly listings and promotions thread!

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.

The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post- thank you

Most importantly we will support each other through positive comments and general chat- pop by when you can.

A new thread will be started for each week on a Sunday morning/afternoon.

Looking forward to sharing our listings!
Steph

Morning everyone,
Hope you are all ok!
Fingers crossed for a good sales week :wink:
X

Halloween tags today from me today
X

1 Like

Wow love the colours of the gift tags Steph @StephShortSupplies - all pinned and loved
here’s one from me

Lynn x

Afternoon everyone. I’m a wee bit late to day. As after church I nipped into a shoe shop to get myself some comfortable walking shoes to walk the dog. As mine are in holes.

I have a set of place mats and coasters

1 Like

Caught up with loving and pinning, from last week and up to here.

For large books!

Shirley x

1 Like

A quick stop by to say Hi and thanks Steph @StephShortSupplies for starting the thread.
Had a pretty good day at my fair, so 2 down and one to go. Weather forecast is lots of rain tomorrow so I’m glad I’m in a big craft tent rather than my own gazebo, but not feeling optimistic about attendance.

Hope you’re all enjoying the bank holiday

Sue x

Good morning on this wet Bank Holiday I’ve pinned up to here.

I have a scarf to day

1 Like

Morning - hope you all have a good bank holiday.
Pinned and loved - loving the colours in your table mats and scarf Eileen - fab book cover Shirley -
here’s one from me
http://folksy.com/items/5436591-Knitted-Scarf-with-crochet-flower-Autumn-Colours
Lynn x

Hope everyone had a good bank holiday ours was very wet it rain continually all day. I hope the craft fair event went ok Sue.

I’ve pinned you wonderful autumn scarf Lynn.

New listing! Jeanie x

1 Like

Hi everyone - just caught up. Beautiful scarf Lynn @erkinwald.

I gave up on my fayre on the Monday - I drove there intending to set up & stay but it was raining so heavily & looked like it was going to carry on for much of the day, so decided it wasn’t good use of my time to spend the day there at what was a mainly outdoor event (although we were in a big craft tent).
So I packed my things away & came home, as did a lot of the sellers.
I had a productive day, tidying & cleaning, so I think I made the right decision.

Just hoping for better weather next weekend as I have 2 events on!

A new list from me

1 Like

All clicked, loved and pinned to here.
Sorry about the fair Sue.

Another mini rug from me

Shirley x

2 Likes

Morning - have pinned and loved your gorgeous goodies - beautiful little dolls house card Jeanie @bluebeezy - gorgeous bracelet Sue @BeadstormJewellery - wonderful mini rug Shirley @WhimsyWooMiniatures
here’s one from me
http://folksy.com/items/6508816-Knitted-Scarf-with-crochet-flower-Pastel-Colours
Lynn x

hiya,
hope you are all ok??
sorry i’ve been awol!! I haven’t read through or caught up but will do :blush:

here’s my new listing today - from supply shop

back in a jif, Steph xx

1 Like

Afternoon all :smiley:

I have pinned up to here.

Very cute little greeting card Jeanie

Sue I adore your beautiful bracelet.

Another wonderful mini carpet Shirley

Lovely autumn shades in your pretty scarf Lynn

What great flower shapes just right for a tag for a summer birthday gift.

Here is mine to day

2 Likes

All pinned and loved - adore the little flower cards Steph @StephShortSupplies - gorgeous scarf Eileen @EileensCraftStudio.
1 from me

Lynn x

Thank you Lynn :smiley:

loving the necklace it reminds me of sweets my brother used to love as a child.

pinned up to here

Oh I’m rather happy today as something I’ve been working on a granny striped blanket which I’ve not even finished sewing the ends in of has just been sold to a friend who came round and saw it table out on my table. Mind you I’m buying a set of new tyree’s for one of my cars which are expensive. lol

and here’s mine for today

2 Likes

Morning everyone,
All pinned to this point, fab listings from everyone, busy bees!!
Hoping to get back shortly with new item…I say hopefully!
The time has run away from me these last two weeks, what with all college meetings, interviews for Cameron, baking orders! Chasing my tail …no change then…lol!
See you all in a bit, Steph xx

Congrats on the sale Eileen @EileensCraftStudio. Nice timing to help with the new tyres.

All pinned and loved to here.

Yet another miniature carpet!

Shirley x

1 Like