Banner printing

Hey all
I need to get a large banner printed with my shop name for my stall at an upcoming craft show - the sort of semi fabric / plastic type banner with eyelet holes in the corners to tie it down. I just wondered if anyone can recommend a place that does these? I get my business cards from Vistaprint and noticed that they sell them but some of the reviews aren’t that great, so looking for suggestions.

Thanks x

Hi Claire,

I got mine from a company off ebay and I was really really happy with the finished product.

Here’s a pic of the banner on my stall. The price was under £15.00 ( that was including postage as well ).

This is the list of what they do and it’s that waterproof fabric that can be rolled up and put back in the tube that it was delivered in.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chizy1234/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I will buy off them again as I have changed my branding slightly.

Hope this helps. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Helen,

That’s really helpful, thanks. Your banner looks great, do you happen to know what size it is? I wouldn’t have thought of looking on ebay, although I get lots of other stuff from there. The prices are very good as well, I think the ones I saw on Vistaprint were starting from £11.99 but they were the ones with the poor reviews and I couldn’t see any photos of the finished product which made me a bit wary!

Have just measured it and it’s 150cm by 50 cm.

I get my business cards from vistaprint, which i’m always very happy with, but had seen the reviews about the banners and gave it a miss. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the other company again.

Just be careful that when your image is enlarged, that it doesn’t go fuzzy. I designed mine on photoshop to the size that the banner would be so this wouldn’t happen.

That was one of the things I was worried about! I don’t have photoshop (although I can just about use gimp for non-complicated tasks!) so I might have to get in touch with the printing company to see if they can help me out there. I already have my logo as a high resolution file so hopefully that will be ok.

Yes definitely worth you messaging them and i’m sure that they would help you.

Whatever you do, hope it goes well for you and would love to see a photo of your finished banner.

1 Like

My new banner arrived today and I’m very pleased with it, thank you @HelenMcCartney for the recommendation :slight_smile: I can’t wait to use it on my stall in a few weeks!

3 Likes

Wow, That’s absolutely fantastic. I love it. I’m so pleased that it worked out well for you Claire :grinning:

I was really surprised at how reasonable they were and very quick in doing them.

Hope that your fair goes well.

1 Like

They were very good, and so helpful :slight_smile: I sent the most rubbish sketch imaginable with my idea, and they got it exactly how I wanted it - and the design was even included in the price, so even more reasonable! I will definitely go back there again.

1 Like

Folksy is for UK artisans and businesses. Why would you order something like this from Australia?

It’s just spam… I’ve flagged it for removal.

1 Like